Anyone can give me CS:GO data of STEAM?

The Day Dreamer

Nov 5, 2013
I will be having like real slow internet for next 3 months with decent ping.

Therefore I cannot download GO data then from Steam. Anyone can share the data(of majority size) with me from their steam?

sweenish

Diamond Member
May 21, 2013
How is this not a piracy request?

Anyone who shares it with you, you'd still have to download it. So I fail to see how your situation would change.

Or do you want someone mail you a thumb drive or DVD?

I'll wait for an answer before reporting.

The Day Dreamer

Nov 5, 2013
I can show you my steam account with legit CS:GO if you want :)

Let me explain you my situation

I live in village for NGO teaching children project with like 512kbps Internet(which is considered super fast there).

I have got 4 Mbps right now at my city home.I don't know which file to download and take, and which to delete. I have 1 TB external.

Maybe I framed the question wrong. I wanted to know which files to download, if sharing a source to get it is not possible.

Sorry for messing up the question.

chimaxi83

Diamond Member
May 18, 2003
If you already have it downloaded on your machine, all the game files you need are in the steamapps folder.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
I can show you my steam account with legit CS:GO if you want :)

Let me explain you my situation

I live in village for NGO teaching children project with like 512kbps Internet(which is considered super fast there).

I have got 4 Mbps right now at my city home.I don't know which file to download and take, and which to delete. I have 1 TB external.

Maybe I framed the question wrong. I wanted to know which files to download, if sharing a source to get it is not possible.

Sorry for messing up the question.

Download it all and transfer it to your steamapps/common folder then let steam try to download and it will verify your files and say you have everything already.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Leave it running while you sleep and it will be fine or over a few days.

The problem is what would be the point as with such slow connection you won't be able to play it online?

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
Leave it running while you sleep and it will be fine or over a few days.

The problem is what would be the point as with such slow connection you won't be able to play it online?

Yeah I dunno, I never had anything slower than 1.5Mbps DSL when I moved away from dialup.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Yeah I dunno, I never had anything slower than 1.5Mbps DSL when I moved away from dialup.

The nice thing about steam downloads is even if your connection craps out for a bit it will resume where it left off.