Anybody watch Flight Plan? I want to know the ending...

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
The movie annoys me with Jody Foster acting all crazy and paranoid and I always end up changing the channel intending to go back and catch the ending in like an hour just to see if someone actually took her kid or if she's just nuts. I always forget and I can never just catch the ending. So I'm asking you guys if anybody has watched it because I don't want to know bad enough to just go rent it and skip to the end. But I would like to know. Anybody?

GoatMonkey

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2005
She finds the kid later when he taps out a series of prime numbers over the radio. The crazy thing was that the plane's black box recorded 7 hours of static!

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
Originally posted by: GoatMonkey
She finds the kid later when he taps out a series of prime numbers over the radio. The crazy thing was that the plane's black box recorded 7 hours of static!

They should've sent a poet.. words.... words cannot describe... how beautiful.

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Will this do?

Awesome Froggy. That's exactly what I was looking for. 45 minutes of her acting crazy and accusing every person in sight of stealing her daughter and I end up changing the channel every time. Guess suspense movies bug me when there's commercial interruptions.