Anybody here have really, really, really, really big problems?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

amdskip

Lifer
Jan 6, 2001
My one year old cousin is still struggling with cancer. She's way too young and so full of life:(

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
my father is about to get married for the third time at 60 to a women who will unquestionably dry up my prior million dollar inheritance.

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002
My really really really really biggest problem is having to waste my time reading idiotic topics like this one on the main ATOT page. You really think anyone is going to post their biggest problems on here? I'm sure if you use the two brain cells you have left, you can possibly come up with a better thread topic than this one to waste peoples time in.

NorthRiver

Golden Member
May 6, 2002
My wife has fibermyalga, I have ruptered disc in my back, work related. I am tired of being married. My wife cannot have kids, and My job is pretty much gone. I have no money to feed myself, and my animals. I think it is time to rebuild the team!!

Been with my wife for 9 years. I am tired of all the bs. She is always in pain, and takes pills like they are goin out of style. Please don't say that I am a dick because I want to leave. We have really grown apart the last few years. Sex sucks, and we are really just roomates. I have been married twice since I was 20, and I am 31 now. I think it is time to be on my own for awhile. I have a daughter from my previous failage.

Everytime things start going good, something happens to fvck it all up. I don't know why we are put on this earth, but Sometimes I think that it is all a sick joke.

I think that I need some motivation in my life. My daughter does, but I really need more. All of the women in my life have taken care of me. It is time to change that, and do things on my own.

Great topic!!!
I needed to vent to the internet gods:evil:

zCypher

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2002
No major problems here. I'm relatively healthy, I have a girlfriend, several good friends, a family and a job. Of course there are problems with all of those, but at least I have them to begin with. :p

bockchow

Platinum Member
Sep 18, 2001
I fell for a girl today and I don't even know her name. Much worse, I will be moving in 5 months so any meaningful relationship will end (lets ignore the sex part please).

Also, my lower back hurts so bad that I am almost to the point of being unable to move.

you know if you stoped ignoreing the later part of your first problem it could help you forget about your secound one.

KingA21

Jun 20, 2001
There's this girl.... she's my friend.... I like her.... and she doesn't feel the same way.... so I get to watch her flirt/mess around w/ other guys.... I can't wait till college starts so I can meet all the chicks there!! So I guess my problem is that college is too far away.

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by: KingA21
There's this girl.... she's my friend.... I like her.... and she doesn't feel the same way....
me too .. without so many dots. I don't know if anyone but me considers it a really (x4) big problem though.

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: Jzero
Originally posted by: bubbasmith99
Just curious. Who do you know of has the worst problem you know of?

I hereby nominate my friend who had lupus and died from complications thereof at the ripe old age of 22 in March. Everyone I know with their money problems and their relationship problems and their work problems and whatever else has/had nothing on her. The day my own immune system decides to try and kill me off is the day I officially declare myself to be having problems. Until such time, my problems are small potatoes.

Would've PM'd ya, but well, you don't have that on.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. My girlfriend died from lupus complications (lupus pneumonitis) October 29th, 2002. She was 23, one week shy of her 24th birthday. Lupus is such a sick sick disease because it's your own body that's doing the harm. Those two weeks I was at the hospital with her hoping she'd get better were just pure hell. But of course even that doesn't compare to having to deal with a friend/girlfriend that young passing away.

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
Originally posted by: bubbasmith99
Just curious. Who do you know of has the worst problem you know of?

I know someone that has two kids, genital warts, no marketable skillz besides dealin drugs and felony charges on his record.

Hoober

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Lucky
my father is about to get married for the third time at 60 to a women who will unquestionably dry up my prior million dollar inheritance.

boohoo

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: RishiS
I have it pretty bad. A girl looked in my direction today and I didn't know what to do. Woe is me.

That happens to me a lot (being the sexy stud I am) .

desertdweller

Jan 6, 2001
Originally posted by: mpitts
Originally posted by: DeathByAnts
I fell for a girl today and I don't even know her name. Much worse, I will be moving in 5 months so any meaningful relationship will end (lets ignore the sex part please).

Also, my lower back hurts so bad that I am almost to the point of being unable to move.

Uhm, I don't know if falling for a girl who's name you don't know would qualify as a really, really, really really big problem.

Maybe it depends on your current level of sperm retention.

DD

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Lucky

For some reason I find this hysterically funny.

dquan97

Lifer
Jul 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Regs
Originally posted by: RishiS
I have it pretty bad. A girl looked in my direction today and I didn't know what to do. Woe is me.

That happens to me a lot (being the sexy stud I am) .

I'm too sexy for my shirt...too sexy it hurts.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Originally posted by: NorthRiver
My wife has fibermyalga, I have ruptered disc in my back, work related. I am tired of being married. My wife cannot have kids, and My job is pretty much gone. I have no money to feed myself, and my animals. I think it is time to rebuild the team!!

Been with my wife for 9 years. I am tired of all the bs. She is always in pain, and takes pills like they are goin out of style. Please don't say that I am a dick because I want to leave. We have really grown apart the last few years. Sex sucks, and we are really just roomates. I have been married twice since I was 20, and I am 31 now. I think it is time to be on my own for awhile. I have a daughter from my previous failage.

Everytime things start going good, something happens to fvck it all up. I don't know why we are put on this earth, but Sometimes I think that it is all a sick joke.

I think that I need some motivation in my life. My daughter does, but I really need more. All of the women in my life have taken care of me. It is time to change that, and do things on my own.

Great topic!!!
I needed to vent to the internet gods:evil:

k you win.