anybody have another job on the side?

Semidevil

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2002
so I work the normal 9 to 5 shift with weekends off, and right now is a very good time to maybe get a side job to make extra income. I'm not really asking much, but 2 to 3 hundred more every month will help me alot.

Does anyone have any experience in this field? what other source of income do you guys have on the side? And I"m not talking about working part time at mcdondalds or wal mart. whether it be direct/indirect sales, work at home, etc etc, if some of you guys can just give me some pointers as to where to start looking.

thanks

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Fix people's computing problems, and charge them mucho! You can charge alot and still be less expensive than corporate repair stores...word of mouth rules..

imported_Trippin315

Golden Member
Nov 23, 2004
bartending
no stress,
no people that are stupid and sober at the same time
drinks are free when they are bought
this is the bar that is prime real estate for bachelorette parties.

I suggest bartending because you get paid for being in a bar.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Semidevil
so I work the normal 9 to 5 shift with weekends off, and right now is a very good time to maybe get a side job to make extra income. I'm not really asking much, but 2 to 3 hundred more every month will help me alot.

Does anyone have any experience in this field? what other source of income do you guys have on the side? And I"m not talking about working part time at mcdondalds or wal mart. whether it be direct/indirect sales, work at home, etc etc, if some of you guys can just give me some pointers as to where to start looking.

thanks

Is overtime not an option? I mean, you're there anyway...might as well work a couple extra hours...

As an alternative, I enjoy stoozing

[Edit] I guess I also make a little money through real estate (income, not cash flow)

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
I'm looking for a part-time job as well, but more to get my foot in the door with another field than for the additional income.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: randay
I bend the space/time continuum in my spare time.

But how does that make money?

Do you bend the space/time continuum, then wave your hat around hoping passers by give you spare change?