Anybody else thought that Juno's BF was gosh darn annoying?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
I love my dead gay son!

Originally posted by: E equals MC2

My biggest fear is to have a son like him. Not someone who disagrees with me on everything and does shit I dislike. At least the kid knows what he wants and likes. I'd beat my son if he turns out to be a brain dead blob.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
Weak rant. I thought he was a good character.

He's supposed to be what..16 or 17 and finds out he just got his GF preggers?...of course he's going to be walking on eggshells everytime he's around the girl. At the same time he manned up and supported whatever her decision was. I guess speech patterns and mannerisms don't bother me as much as you.

Robert Munch

Oct 11, 2006
Originally posted by: paulxcook
Originally posted by: Jhill
At the beginning when Juno drops her underwear to do him, it should of been a thong. I am still pissed about that.

should HAVE.

So sad when my own boss makes the same stupid mistake. Very very discouraging that you work for a guy who can't even get a basic grammar correctly.

:confused:
lolwut?

Oceandevi

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2006
Originally posted by: tehdispenser
Originally posted by: paulxcook
At the beginning when Juno drops her underwear to do him, it should of been a thong. I am still pissed about that.

should HAVE.

So sad when my own boss makes the same stupid mistake. Very very discouraging that you work for a guy who can't even get a basic grammar correctly.

:confused:
lolwut?

Grammmer cukies is good

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
I haven't seen it, but if you're talking about Michael Cera, you should shoot yourself.

RandomFool

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2001
www.loofmodnar.com
From what I recall throughout the movie he does make several references to going with her to the doctors or just wanting to be with her in general. Every time he mentions it she's the one who turns him down even going so far as to tell him to date someone else. Seeing as his character was a rather passive person he was really just trying to respect her wishes by staying out of it. Obviously noone is going to be completely comfortable talking to someone who they knocked up and now doesn't really want anything to do with you.

Mar 11, 2004
I'm guessing you guys with the hard on for him is because of Arrested Development, but he's been on Tom Goes to the Mayor and the Tim and Eric show, and that just to me screams that he's a complete moron. His character in Superbad was also not entertaining/enjoyable. He might be able to play that character great, but the character sucks and they need to stop using it.

jandrews

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2007

should HAVE.

Even sadder that you think it really makes a difference. Obviously if he is your boss somehow he managed to live and be successful missing this tiny piece of information, you show em!