Anybody else thought that Juno's BF was gosh darn annoying?

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
He looks and talks like he has an IQ of a degerate senile primate gone through a transorbital lobotomy by Dr. Nick from The Simpsons.

I cannot, for the life of me, stand people with that kind of personality - slow to think, talks like he just got hit by a freakin' milk truck in the face and overall borderline autistic.

I hope I am not the only one. Thank you.

No swearing in the thread titles. (replacing a "u" with a "v" isn't acceptable either) Thread title fixed. -DrPizza

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: E equals MC2
He looks and talks like he has an IQ of a degerate senile primate gone through a transorbital lobotomy by Dr. Nick from The Simpsons.

I cannot, for the life of me, stand people with that kind of personality - slow to think, talks like he just got hit by a freakin' milk truck in the face and overall borderline autistic.

I thought he was quite the doucher in Superbad as well.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
The character or the actor?

The character seems like a nice guy who is a bit awkward. Kinda like myself in a way.

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
Originally posted by: Ns1

Yea at least McLovin' and the main char was witty, sharp and fvcking funny as hell. They may be stupid but they're just looking to have a good time and get the most out of life.

That Juno's BF kid annoyed the CRAP out of me throughout the movie. He gets the girl pregnant and he behaves like it doesn't register in his head and chooses to go to prom with another girl and acts like nothing's wrong.

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
Originally posted by: Leros

The character seems like a nice guy who is a bit awkward. Kinda like myself in a way.

Just his character. I know nothing about the actor to make such judgement. His character seems to be similiar thorugh both Juno and Superbad though.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004

Yea at least McLovin' and the main char was witty, sharp and fvcking funny as hell. They may be stupid but they're just looking to have a good time and get the most out of life.

That Juno's BF kid annoyed the CRAP out of me throughout the movie. He gets the girl pregnant and he behaves like it doesn't register in his head and chooses to go to prom with another girl and acts like nothing's wrong.

He seems like the kind of guy who needs a bit of a nudge in the right direction, otherwise he just sits back and does nothing because he doesn't know what to do.

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006

Awkward =! naturally nice.

He looked like the perfect dopehead fool who can't even come up with a coherent sentence for the life of his half-celled brain. Because he's shy and awkward doesn't give him the right to act like a total idiot.

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006

He seems like the kind of guy who needs a bit of a nudge in the right direction, otherwise he just sits back and does nothing because he doesn't know what to do.

My biggest fear is to have a son like him. Not someone who disagrees with me on everything and does shit I dislike. At least the kid knows what he wants and likes. I'd beat my son if he turns out to be a brain dead blob.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Damn, OP, you make it sound like it was your girlfriend he got pregnant. ;)

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Semi-observation by someone who hasn't seen the movie but heard/read quite a bit about it.....was there any guy in the movie who was nice and responsible? The boyfriend and the Jason Bateman character are the only two main characters that I know of and both acted like idiots.

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
Originally posted by: clamum

You know when something stupid has been bothering you and it's as stupid as it can get (like a movie's character), but when you start to finally vent it, it goes out in full force because it's been building up?

Yeah, that's me right now. ;)

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
At the beginning when Juno drops her underwear to do him, it should have been a thong. I am still pissed about that.

Edit: to fix a horrible mistake.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: Juno
my...?
juno! named after zeus' wife and is really beautiful but also really mean. kinda like diana ross.

edit: and i didnt mind michael cera's character. in fact i gained newfound respect for him after seeing the 'knocked up' outtakes where he plays ben's role and is yelling at judd apatow.

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
Originally posted by: Jhill
At the beginning when Juno drops her underwear to do him, it should of been a thong. I am still pissed about that.

should HAVE.

So sad when my own boss makes the same stupid mistake. Very very discouraging that you work for a guy who can't even get a basic grammar correctly.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: clamum

You know when something stupid has been bothering you and it's as stupid as it can get (like a movie's character), but when you start to finally vent it, it goes out in full force because it's been building up?

Yeah, that's me right now. ;)
Haha yeah I know what you're talkin about, I've done the same. :)

Still need to see that movie actually, I've heard it's pretty good.

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Originally posted by: Jhill
At the beginning when Juno drops her underwear to do him, it should of been a thong. I am still pissed about that.

should HAVE.

So sad when my own boss makes the same stupid mistake. Very very discouraging that you work for a guy who can't even get a basic grammar correctly.

:confused: