Anybody else get a private message from Paulson saying......

Locutus of Board

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999
If it was a private message, why did you not keep it private?

So much for my idea of sending you a private message Doomer.

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
Paulson has claimed to be finished with the anandtech forums on numerous occasions...I'm sure he'll be back.

marketsons1985

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2000
Yea, this is what, like the 10th or so time in the last 3 months that he has said something to that nature?? :p
I agree with Snow, he'll be back, no question.

aic

Golden Member
Oct 13, 1999
A, "I'm gonna jump.....really, I'm gonna do it this time.....hello...".

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
You probably got one because he is a nice kid. A bit mixed up, but his heart is in the right place. And you posting what a private message says, no matter what it says, is not very nice.

slipperyslope

Banned
Oct 10, 1999
HELLO, maybe he WAS actually going to leave this time and didn't want to get hassled by large amounts of people for it so he sent the message to the few people he wanted to inform.

And then you go and post what he was doing......

Jim

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
Answer me this: If he really has gone for good this time, why would he actually give a flying ferret's right ass cheek if Doomer tells everyone?

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Maybe, he is a kid looking for acceptance. Even though he annoys the piss out of me and everybody else, he does take a lot of sh!t.

Paulson- Maybe a brief period away from anandtech and from your computer will help you out. Go swimming. Get some books or some mags. Go ride a bike, talk to your friends. Go for a walk. Go to the movies. Smoke some crack. :) j/k about that last one.

LouisXIX

Oct 9, 1999
Paulson seems to be the latest in a long line of members who make a big annoucement when they leave OT, but nobody ever gives a flying toss. Quite rightly too. This is a BBS, not a physical community, there is no reason to 'leave', since its hardly a goddamn problem to login here in the future. Say goodbye if you're about to leave the proximity of the internet (unlikely), or god forbid it, die.