Any way to sell a fake Louis Vuitton wallet on E-bay?

badmouse

Platinum Member
Dec 3, 2003
Somebody gave me a "Louis Vuitton" wallet for Christmas. I don't need it or want it. I was going to donate it to the thrift store, but if it's worth anything the thrift store people will pocket it and it won't go to the needy people.

LV fakes aren't okay on ebay. Any suggestions?

Update: I'm assuming it's fake, there's no way this person would've spent actual money on a real LV item. Creepy cheap relatives.

update: thanks for the tips and advice I don't know where I got the idea that it wasn't okay. Up it goes! No reason to "authenticate" it - it was a gift, darn it.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: badmouse
Somebody gave me a "Louis Vuitton" wallet for Christmas. I don't need it or want it. I was going to donate it to the thrift store, but if it's worth anything the thrift store people will pocket it and it won't go to the needy people.

LV fakes aren't okay on ebay. Any suggestions?

Update: I'm assuming it's fake, there's no way this person would've spent actual money on a real LV item. Creepy cheap relatives.

Theres a bunch of fake ones on ebay too... they dont actually say FAKE but theres no way a real LV wallet will be $50.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
I could have sworn I've seen many instances where people are selling fake LV goods. I guess I should report them :)

Can you just sell it as a regular wallet and not even mention it's an LV fake?

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick and the men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls: there are big brave balls, and there are little mincey fagg0t balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive, and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And, you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy. And, have brought your two little mincey fagg0t balls along for a good ol' time. But, you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You're shrinking . . . and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And, the fact that you've got "replica" written down the side of your guns. And, the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point 5 0" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now . . . fu** off.

Spencer278

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2002
You could do like half the ebay seller do and claim it is real then we the person gets it notices it is a knock off you just play dumd or don't responed to emails.

tboneuls

Banned
Nov 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Spencer278
You could do like half the ebay seller do and claim it is real then we the person gets it notices it is a knock off you just play dumd or don't responed to emails.

And be a total idiot?

dafatha00

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2000
Why don't you just be honest and say you really don't know. Just list in the auction that you received a LV wallet and it's probably fake but it could be real.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Here... list the wallet on ebay... put pictures... like this guy... if they're stupid enough to not know its fake then they deserve it. $50 is a long way from $400. :)

95SS

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2003
[Mix-a-Lot]

Swap Meet Louie

[/Mix-a-Lot]

If you put it on eBay, dont say you think it's fake. Come right out and say it is a replica. You never know, the crazy beanie baby lady might be into LV wallets as well and try to sue you.:D

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
I don't understand what you assumed was wrong with selling a knock-off on eBay. :) eBay is FULL of fake gear. Overflowing.

Since you are an ATOTer and thus a good person, you should do like others have said and list it up front as "replica" LV. Lots of people still buy knock-offs. And in my opinion, since you're making it clear it's not genuine, there's nothing wrong with selling it.

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: TallBill
bwuahahaha, what a waste of money. LV is retarded.

A girl I work with has a hot pink LV purse that her mom spent $600 on. Its a tiny little thing too, and is the most cheeseball looking thing I've ever seen. It looks like plastic crap that a 10 year old would carry, but it's expensive and is supposedly leather.

Why? I just don't understand...