Any way to search only for locked threads?

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
search? We have troubles with a normal search, what makes you think you can do more specific searching now? ;)

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Speaking of....

Does anyone have the link for screenshot of all the _______ popped out of my air conditioner threads?

Rock Hydra

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Sluggo
Speaking of....

Does anyone have the link for screenshot of all the _______ popped out of my air conditioner threads?

That would be awesome.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Speaking of....

Why the "______" there?

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Search is probably the worst in Fuse Talk or any popular forum software. (not saying that Fuse Talk is even popular)

The developers need to get their act together.

talyn00

Golden Member
Oct 18, 2003
Originally posted by: Staples
Search is probably the worst in Fuse Talk or any popular forum software. (not saying that Fuse Talk is even popular)

or people need to learn how to search properly

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: talyn00

Do tell me how you arrange your search results by date? This is one of the most basic features of any search and I have yet to see it on Fuse Talk.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000

Do tell me how you arrange your search results by date? This is one of the most basic features of any search and I have yet to see it on Fuse Talk.

Check this box when searching

mcvickj

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2001

LMAO! PWNED!!

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: mcvickj

LMAO! PWNED!!

LOL ... wow

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Enter your username in the search, and you will probably find plenty of locked threads. ;) :p

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001

That is nice but the searches that are done most commonly (search box for an individual forum) should arrange the threads by date because the way it does it now is almost useless. Nice to know it is possible the long way (but I NEVER do it that way).