Any way to go back to yesterday?

GunsMadeAmericaFree

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2007
No, I'm not talking about a time machine. I am just trying to figure out how to find a story that was featured on the Yahoo home page yesterday (Tuesday, March 6) afternoon.

Is there any way to take a look at what the page was showing in past updates? They had a good article on weight loss I wanted to share with my wife, but now it is gone. (and I can't remember the title or the source)

Skeeedunt

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2005
Originally posted by: GunsMadeAmericaFree
No, I'm not talking about a time machine. I am just trying to figure out how to find a story that was featured on the Yahoo home page yesterday (Tuesday, March 6) afternoon.

Is there any way to take a look at what the page was showing in past updates? They had a good article on weight loss I wanted to share with my wife, but now it is gone. (and I can't remember the title or the source)

Tread carefully...

GunsMadeAmericaFree

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2007

Tread carefully...

I see your point. However, she is already trying to lose weight, and acknowledges that she is about 50 pounds heavier than she should be. That isn't the question. Mainly, she thinks she can lose weight by doing low stress things, like swimming (I'd call it 'floating') at the swimming pool, etc. The article I saw mentioned that it is necessary to do some very active things to build muscle mass in order to get in shape and lose weight. Evidently working very hard for 20 minutes or so builds muscle mass. The muscle mass uses calories all day long, facilitating weight loss.

However, I still haven't found any way to go back and see the featured yahoo content from the day before. You'd think they would just have a button that will take you back a day, or something like that.

palswim

Golden Member
Nov 23, 2003
www.palswim.net
"Hi, honey. I read some interesting articles today - you should check them out!"

"What makes you think that? It's completely a coincidence that all of these articles have to do with weight loss."