Any Star Wars Fans out there?

GreenBeret

Golden Member
May 16, 2000
Bobtist must die!! Jar-Jar suXorz (mostly because of the voice). He was supposed to be the equivalent of an Ewok+Yoda(cuteness and weird voice). Star Wars is cool.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Kids loved Jar-Jar. Had you been their age when you saw PM you'd love him too! Face it: you've got to return to your youth for proper enjoyment of PM. Many couldn't do it and many hated the film as a result. Too bad. Don't even bother with the next two, just stay home. Otherwise get ready to party with Binks! ;)

Meesa joking, mon. I don't even rank the new star wars like the old Star Wars. The old ones were darn cool. New ones are mostly just special effects...

GreenBeret

Golden Member
May 16, 2000
I was reflecting recently on the whole Star Wars saga... I think PM would have been a lot better w/ less computer animation, and more 'real' models.

thelanx

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2000
I really liked the stories of the original Star Wars. The storyline is awesome. THe stories in the new movies are cool too. About PM, it is kind of hard to make a good prequel when people already know what is going to happen later in the story. I think they did a good job. I think the movie would be just as great without a lot of special effects (not to say that the effects were bad either, they were pretty good and did add some spice to the movie). Star Wars is cool.

thelanx

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2000
I really liked the stories of the original Star Wars. The storyline is awesome. THe stories in the new movies are cool too. About PM, it is kind of hard to make a good prequel when people already know what is going to happen later in the story. I think they did a good job. I think the movie would be just as great without a lot of special effects (not to say that the effects were bad either, they were pretty good and did add some spice to the movie). Star Wars is cool!

RaDragon

Diamond Member
May 23, 2000

<< Kids loved Jar-Jar. Had you been their age when you saw PM you'd love him too! Face it: you've got to return to your youth for proper enjoyment of PM. Many couldn't do it and many hated the film as a result. Too bad. Don't even bother with the next two, just stay home. Otherwise get ready to party with Binks! >>

Well said, JellyBaby (and I hope you weren't being sarcastic). Jar-Jar doesn't ruin the feel of PM. I suppose you guys will think I'll say the Ewoks were cool too, eh? Well, they are! :)

aurasing

Sep 16, 2000
Episode 1 was cool..but I wish Lucas thought of a better name than &quot;The Phantom Menace!&quot; sounds like an action/mystery B-movie.