Any remote keyloggers out there for a mac that I own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdDad

Golden Member
Nov 25, 2004
I understand that it would not be free. The wife has locked me out of her mac and I want to know what the hell is going on.
Thanks

Sorry, but we're not going to give you advice on how to snoop on a computer with keyloggers.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 25, 2011
But she's using it. And you're married. Communal property rules and shit.

If you're actually locked out of a mac (e.g., ssh and remote management are disabled, you don't have a password for any active user accounts, etc.), there's no way to remote install anything, let along a key logger.

If you have a half hour and physical access, of course, anything goes.

But between this and your constant attempts to crack disk encryption, I am starting to think of you as the world's worst hacker. :wub:

Last edited:

BirdDad

Golden Member
Nov 25, 2004
I do have access to the computer sometimes, maybe I could get her to tell me the password if I play it cool. I think that I can get it long enough to remote install a keylogger and find out what she is up to.

Essence_of_War

Platinum Member
Feb 21, 2013
I do have access to the computer sometimes, maybe I could get her to tell me the password if I play it cool. I think that I can get it long enough to remote install a keylogger and find out what she is up to.

Your problem has nothing to do with being locked out of a Mac, and everything to do with the fact that you're trying to solve an interpersonal problem with a key logger.

You don't have the right tool, because you don't seem to realize what the actual problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.