Any rec softball players out there?

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
I have been using Demarini DW bats for the last 6 years and don't really have any complaints. I am in the market for a new bat and was wondering if anyone has any good things to say about other brands. I am willing to spend up to $200.

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006
I use the blue one.

(Really. I don't own any bats. I just always use the blue one we have.)

MotionMan

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: binister
I have been using Demarini DW bats for the last 6 years and don't really have any complaints. I am in the market for a new bat and was wondering if anyone has any good things to say about other brands. I am willing to spend up to $200.

Most places I played at in Ohio banned those bats...

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
have played in 6months but I've always been a fan of the TPX(or that a sub brand?) models

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Heller
have played in 6months but I've always been a fan of the TPX(or that a sub brand?) models

TPX is a specific version of Louisville Slugger bats. I know on some of the softball bats I've seen TPS. Don't know what either of them stand for.

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Originally posted by: buck
Originally posted by: binister

Most places I played at in Ohio banned those bats...

Only some of the Demarini bats are banned in our league. Basically anything on the ASA banned bat list is not approved for play in our league. Demarini has a few bats that are ASA approved.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
I just swing at the ball and hit it with my arm. Don't need no stinkin bat.