Any Nvidia Quadro K5000 Review ???

GLS_1985

Nov 9, 2012
Please I just need an information about the expected time to release a review for Nvidia Quadro K5000 (I can't find any review until now) Pro Graphics card, Its been awhile since the release but no review until now for a card expected to be the best in its field, very STRANGE :confused::confused:

GLS_1985

Nov 9, 2012
Do you know I start to think that Nvidia interfere with reviews and not letting any website to post a review until they check it by their team and approve it give the wanted performance for their card, so Nvidia stop any review from been posted until the right driver been released that will push their cards to the needed limit.

The conversely happened with AMD which did't interfere with the reviews posted and let the writer do what he think is right (wait for better driver or post).

That could explain why AMD new card's reviews posted not far away from release, Nvidia until now two month from release and no single review.

What do you think??

Jaydip

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2010
I think the main reason is very few sites do reviews of pro cards.They cost way more than consumer cards and unless the manufacturer is confident about their ability to do a proper test they won't send any.I remember reading a crap review of w9000 from legit review not a long time ago.

GLS_1985

Nov 9, 2012
I agree with your opinion as one of the reason for not to many review out there; few sites do reviews of pro cards doesn't mean there is none and for me AnandTech, and Tom's Hardware review is enough but they both doesn't have one.

unless the manufacturer is confident about their ability to do a proper test they won't send any.I remember reading a crap review of w9000 from legit review not a long time ago.

Can I take that as agree with my opinion; because Nvidia knew that if they will review K5000 now they will give it a disappoint reviews that could effect a buyer decision, so they don't send a sample to review it, and keep pushing buyer with their good reputation.

Poor Amd they are really hungry for Pro support to effect buyers, so they just send a sample for them even if they knew that they could give it a bad review, and then leave it for smartness of a buyer to catch the good review that will help support their decision.

GLS_1985

Nov 9, 2012
it is one of the best card out there, it is for sure does a great job with Adobe Premiere it is professional card and it's drivers is ready to support and push CAD application to the limit (if CAD application use them in their calculations) check this website that show you a demo for K5000 used in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and you well understand the different :-

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/07/nvidia-quadro-k5000-for-mac-hands-on/

Be sure to check the video in the end of the page

Last edited: