Any homework forums?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I applaud your decision to look for a proper outlet :)
But I don't know of any. I help my kids with their homework myself.

compnovice

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2005
People here are usually very helpful IF you explain your thought process and how you approached the problem.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
I did mine for years without help/forums, etc.

Some day you'll actually have to work to achieve what you want.

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
why not ask your teachers or parents for help like people used to before the internet age

compman25

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2006
Originally posted by: compnovice
People here are usually very helpful IF you explain your thought process and how you approached the problem.

His thought process: Get homework assignment, right away knows ATOT will do it for me, now have time to hang with the guido's.

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
Seriously, how fucking hard is it to type your question into google? Even verbatim from the worksheet? Actually that may be the best way - teachers aren't known for making up their own questions. Or hell, why not pay attention in class?

summit

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2001
Originally posted by: HyTekJosh
join AOL and go into a homework help room?

Bad idea, last time I got solicited more times than a streetwalker on Sunset Blvd.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: Summit
Originally posted by: HyTekJosh
join AOL and go into a homework help room?

Bad idea, last time I got solicited more times than a streetwalker on Sunset Blvd.

Hey there little boy, want some candy? :evil:

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Try physicsforums if you have trouble with physics or math homework. You can get help with the other sciences as well. You'll be expected to show what you tried before anyone lifts a finger to help you. (i.e. the only ones who receive help are the ones who are trying - not the ones who are trying to get someone to do the work for them.)

bigal40

Sep 7, 2004
physicsforum.com is good for math and physics, like DrPizza said.

Also cramster.com is good(go to the answer board section). I think it is probably the best one out there.(lots of people and almost always get answers really quick.) Also unlike physics forum, people don't care if you show your work b/c they get points for answering.