Any games like the SNES Final Fantasy's on PC?

lamedude

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2011
Snes9x if you want something a little more user friendly. The sound emulation in ZSNES sucks so I'd stay away from that.

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
yeah wasnt aware, i just started playing link to the past and it seemed perfect

will try the others

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
If you haven't played Chrono Trigger or Tales of Phantasia yet, it's almost guaranteed you will love those SNES games. Still some of my favorite games, along with FFVI (my second favorite game after Chrono Trigger), FFVIII, FFVII, and FFX (PS1 and PS2 games). Nearly all the Final Fantasy games are worth playing, though. Even if you prefer top-down you will probably like them if story, gameplay, music, etc matter more to you than whether it's 3D or not.

The Golden Sun games were also really good. Very SNES-like RPGs.

Last edited:

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
Can somebody help me with the Xbox 360 controller mapping to Higan?

I was able to map the controls to the buttons I want (by double clicking each field, and then pressing the corresponding key on the 360 controller)

but then when I go back to the game, the 360 controls still aren't doing anything

abifrt.jpg

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
also why it doesn't say which controls keys A and S are mapped to be default? and how would i change those since they aren't listed..

sweenish

Diamond Member
May 21, 2013
You're mapping to a Famicon, not a Super Famicom.

Also, Xbox button placements are reversed from Nintendo's, if you care about that.