Any bets on Trump congratulating Putin’s win?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
This is the guy who congratulated Duterte for dealing with the drug problem by extrajudicial executions of anyone they felt appropriate to kill. This can’t surprise anyone.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
He also mentioned issues he will discuss with Putin in the future. One issue Trump did not mention is voter fraud. See below evidence of ballot stuffing. Trump is so worried about brown people in the US voting yet he says nothing to Putin.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
So I was right except for the hiding it part. They admit that he congratulated him.

Nothing new here, anybody capable of putting 2 brain cells together can see Trump is a Putin puppet. You'd have to be retarded not to see it by now.

Reactions: NL5
Feb 4, 2009
I believe Mrs Sanders confirmed the call and congratulations
Looks like I lost. I’ll hang in to get confirmation from the losers unless someone wants to champion that cause

@JSt0rm I need a volunteer to call out the losers. Please let me know if you’ll take on that duty
@zinfamous you are a good call out guy want to handle my call out duties so silent period may begin?

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
He also mentioned issues he will discuss with Putin in the future. One issue Trump did not mention is voter fraud. See below evidence of ballot stuffing. Trump is so worried about brown people in the US voting yet he says nothing to Putin.
Was listening to Huckleberries press conference on my mail run. She dodged about 6 questions regarding whether the election was free and fare. So much support for freedumb. OH, yea, she had the nerve to say, we don't have the right to judge other countries election rules. So much winning, So much freedumb.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Bedsides the ridiculousness of congratulating the tyrant, what's this

“We had a very good call,” Trump said, adding that he expects to meet Putin “in the not too distant future to discuss the arms race, which is getting out of control.”

Has Trump not gone on and on and ON about how we need to rebuild our nuclear arsenal? And now it's "out of control"?

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I thought he would, but some times I don't actually want to believe he is as big of a disgrace as he is.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
John McCain

"An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections. And by doing so with Vladimir Putin, President Trump insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election."

Reactions: Mean MrMustard