Anti-Rice.com T-Shirts..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Foo909
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
Those shirts SUCK

So you drive an import with a huge wing and body kit that will do 0-60 in 10 seconds? Is that what your implying?
Your perception of this world is like those lame t-shirts -- in black and white. Just because someone doesn't like the shirt doesn't mean he or she drives a ricer you moron. This thread is nothing but a self-promotion for an overpriced t-shirt.

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Ranger X
Originally posted by: Foo909
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
Those shirts SUCK

So you drive an import with a huge wing and body kit that will do 0-60 in 10 seconds? Is that what your implying?
Your perception of this world is like those lame t-shirts -- in black and white. Just because someone doesn't like the shirt doesn't mean he or she drives a ricer you moron. This thread is nothing but a self-promotion for an overpriced t-shirt.

lots of people are professional rice HATERS. not only do they not like rice, they HATE it with a passion.

rice haters complain about the stupidness of ricers. well, rice-haters have as little a life and are as stupid as ricers themselves.

narzy

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2000
I added am AMD sticker to my car, it increased the heat output by 1000 watts but only added like 2HP WTF!

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
Reminds me of the time my bro and I were whipping along a country road on our way back from the cottage in his '89 Mazda 323. He overtook a few cars and almost cut the last one off by changing lanes quickly, all the while saying, "Too fast, too furious."

I replied, "Yeah, your car is neither fast, nor furious."

EY2K

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2000
You're using double negatives on your shirt. Therefore it reads as "Your car is Fast or Furious. . ." You might want to change it to, "Your car is neither Fast or Furious..." Just an FYI by the Grammar Police.
Yes, I found this postworthy since I only post once every 2-3 months.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: narzy
I added am AMD sticker to my car, it increased the heat output by 1000 watts but only added like 2HP WTF!

I added a Intel sticker to mine. It didnt do anything, just made the resale vaule go up by a billion dollars!

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Tabb

I added a Intel sticker to mine. It didnt do anything, just made the resale vaule go up by a billion dollars!

I laughed at both of these!!!

Much funnier than the shirts, btw.

You're on the right track, but instead of SELLING shirts, you should GIVE AWAY stickers or something.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: EY2K
Yes, I found this postworthy since I only post once every 2-3 months.
Funny, your profile says 1.00 posts per day.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: EY2K
You're using double negatives on your shirt. Therefore it reads as "Your car is Fast or Furious. . ." You might want to change it to, "Your car is neither Fast or Furious..." Just an FYI by the Grammar Police.
Actually, Mr. "Grammar Police," you're wrong. The shirts, craptacular as they are, use proper grammar. Here's a snippet from a web page entitled "Troubles with Negatives":

Nor and Or. When should nor be used and when or? If a neither or an either comes first there is no difficulty; neither is always followed by nor and either by or. There can be no doubt that it is wrong to write "The existing position satisfies neither the psychologist, the judge, or the public". It should have been "neither the psychologist, nor the judge, nor the public". But when the initial negative is a simple not or no, it is often a puzzling question whether nor or or should follow. Logically it depends on whether the sentence is so framed that the initial negative runs on into the second part of it or is exhausted in the first; practically it may be of little importance which answer you give, for the meaning will be clear.

If you're going to act all superior, at least be able to back it up. :)

Foo909

Jan 27, 2004
They aren't MY shirts, I have nothing to do with them....
There is a MAJOR difference between IMPORTS and RICE...
Hell a mustang can be rice....

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Well, 1kW is equal to 1.34HP, so your sticker is actually underrated.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
You should do something productive with your time.

Like put a big heavy gay wing on your Civic...
rolleye.gif