Anthony Weiner For President!

TheGardener

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well if the Democrats get short of candidates, why not? He has experience. And we know what kind of experience he has. Unlike the Republicans, he's not part of the war against women.

Mr Weiner is being kept warm on the grill. He has a new job with the PR firm of the year. Putting him on the payroll looks like political payback of a favor.

When Hillary goes down, then perhaps Weiner will jump in. He has more experience in social media than any other candidate.

Did he or Carlos Danger show up on the list of Ashley Madison members?

Weiner is joining the New York-based firm MWW. He will be on the advisory board rather than advising clients, according to Politico.
In an interview with Fortune, Weiner clarified that he will be focusing on "business development" and tried to downplay the new job.

"Well, I’ve been doing consulting and business development kind of things ever since I left Congress," he said. "So it's not some kind of great new thing. The new thing is I will be doing the work under the umbrella of a well-known, deeply talented, deeply resourced company. And I look forward to that."

Gee, I thought he ran for Mayor of NYC after Congress. I guess he wants to forget the experience. And he doesn't want to talk about his new job. Very strange.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...91fe4b0224d8831f2c6?utm_hp_ref=anthony-weiner

Oct 30, 2004
It's a shame his first name is Anthony and not Richard, as in "Dick Weiner".

(Penis Penis, see what I did there?)

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I can imagine his campaign song:
"Wiener Wiener Wiener, Wiener all day long,
"Wiener Wiener Wiener, Wiener is our song."

Have to admit there is a certain satisfaction in imagining Putin saying something like: "We will crush you. We are strong, manly nation. You are weak, girly nation full of - God damn it, I told you to put that thing away. I don't CARE if it's winking at me, put it away."

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
Weiner_Fluke_2016_Ticket_President.jpg

Holder would add some balance to the ticket.

Then again, there are many choices ...

Uno

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Hello no.

Weiner is married to a beautiful woman, and he needed to cheat on her?

If he is not willing to take care of Huma he needs to let her go so someone else can. Raises hand, Huma call me please.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
He's a typical unemployable liberal so yes..from a liberal point of view he's highly qualified.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
@werepossum I read that with John Oliver voice.
:D

With Eric Holder as his running mate. If only for the bumper stickers.
lol A majority of the nation might find it difficult to resist voting the Wiener-Holder ticket. Or at least ordering the bumper stickers.

Weiner_Fluke_2016_Ticket_President.jpg

Holder would add some balance to the ticket.

Then again, there are many choices ...

Uno
Oh Hell no. Werner Fluke sounds like a particularly disturbing parasite.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
All jokes aside he'd still be a better candidate than Donald Trump or Rafael "Please call me Ted so Tea Party people think I'm white" Cruz.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Y'alls are disrespecting the dignity of Presidential candidates. Gravitus is required in these proceedings and Mr. Weiner has a heavy, heavy load to bare.