Another voting scenario: Trump federalizes the National Guard and takes control of state voting sites

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I bet you have never served in the military......
Mark Esper would not have needed to ban if there was no truth to it...see how that works??
I have seen the Confederate flag hanging out barrack windows.....

Shit, it's hard to drive on a military post in the south without seeing confed. flags here and there....in barracks, on cars, etc.

But, of course, geeky-boy will deny anything because he's just a part of the Know-Nothing contingent...you know, those idiots that claim they know every damned thing until facts present themselves.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I bet you have never served in the military......
Mark Esper would not have needed to ban if there was no truth to it...see how that works??
I have seen the Confederate flag hanging out barrack windows.....

And you would lose that bet. 20 years, how many did you serve?

Show us a picture of a Confederate Flag Or a Swastika Flag flying on a military base. I said in my original post that there have always been isolated bumper stickers, etc of the Battle Flag. I have never seen one flying on a base as claimed. Bet you haven't either.

One flag hanging out of a window is not flying over a base. It is an isolated incident of a shithead.

MtnMan made the claim:

"Remember we have a military where the flying of the confederate battle flag and swastika flag on bases is a problem. "

You backed him up. Lets see some proof instead of moving the goal post to a few bumper stickers and a flag hanging out a window in the barracks years ago.

Last edited:

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
The way we stop that is called Civil War II
There will have to be an armed conflict!
Dip Shit Trump would need to declare martial law......

The problem for Biden in that scenario is that the cops and military like Trump, and his supporters own most of the guns in this country.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
The problem for Biden in that scenario is that the cops and military like Trump, and his supporters own most of the guns in this country.
That is no problem.....trust me! I would bet you that if trump really gets radicasl there would be a military coup.......
Don`t say it can`t happen! Look at all the shit Trump has done that should not have happenned!

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
That is no problem.....trust me! I would bet you that if trump really gets radicasl there would be a military coup.......
Don`t say it can`t happen! Look at all the shit Trump has done that should not have happenned!
There's more than a few Generals that can't stand him.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I'm much more worried about vote by mail being sabotaged from above-specifically Trump and his patsy installed as the head of the Postal Service. Ballots being delayed past deadlines, etc. will be very effective and much more deniable.

My state adopted COVID-19 concerns being an acceptable reason for everyone to vote by mail, and is actively encouraging it. We have a primary coming up August 11th. Several weeks ago my wife and I requested ballots. Checked with the town clerk last week, was told there were some hangups due to unprecedented demand but that the mailing out of the ballots was completed July 21st. Just got ours yesterday, postmarked August 1st. If we mailed them back (as encouraged in the directions, and are postprepaid) I doubt they would arrive on time.

Imagine if the Trumpies cause this to be done for 10-20% of the ballots in swing states in the election instead of a meaningless primary? That alone could steal the election.

PS: I personally know the town clerk and even though she is GOP I totally trust what she said.

So take your general election ballot to a drop off box. Everybody has them, in one form or another. Look it up & be ready.