Another twitter rage from our President *Joe & Mika edition*

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
You guys following the development of this story?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/30/media/national-enquirer-donald-trump-joe-scarborough/index.html

So Scarborough and Brzezinski claim they have texts from Trump aides threatening to run a seedy hit piece about them in the National Enquirer, whose owner is friends with Trump, unless they grovel and apologize to Trump for all the mean things they've said about him.

This is utterly depraved.

If they have that evidence, that's pretty damning... that's outright media intimidation by the President's staff.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
I wonder if those phone records plus the twitter stuff makes for a legal case. If so, hopefully msnbc won't make anything public if it hurts their case. I suspect if they were going to go after Trump on this--and I have no clue whether that is remotely a possibility--then Joe shouldn't have said that on twitter. Just another day in the regime of Dear Leader....keeping things interesting!

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Why would that have been devastating for "us" guys when Obama presided over the worst deterioration of Democratic hegemony at every level of government in almost a century?

That must be why you and the other racists all voted for him.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What about that? How does that make a bunch of sickos joking about kids getting raped via "love affairs" any less disgusting?

One definition of trolling- drag a shiny object behind the boat hoping a fish will hit it...

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Trump has got to be the most idiotic POTUS ever. Has anyone noticed that the man does not like work. He can talk sh*t on Obama all he wants, but at least Obama kept his mouth closed most of the time. Didn't agree with Obama on everything and I thought he was weak but at least he was intelligent.

Trump OTOH.

Feb 16, 2005
Trump has got to be the most idiotic POTUS ever. Has anyone noticed that the man does not like work. He can talk sh*t on Obama all he wants, but at least Obama kept his mouth closed most of the time. Didn't agree with Obama on everything and I thought he was weak but at least he was intelligent.

Trump OTOH.
butter_webcrop.jpg
Unread-Emails-99.jpg

that's the real story!

Feb 4, 2009
He's already tweeted about them this morning.

Here is a Copy of the Presidents text from this morning:

"Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!"

I think this is him apologizing but I'm not sure. I know Trump has stated he almost never apologizes so I'll give him some help. Usually you have to admit what you did wrong for it to be an apology

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Here is a Copy of the Presidents text from this morning:

"Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!"

I think this is him apologizing but I'm not sure. I know Trump has stated he almost never apologizes so I'll give him some help. Usually you have to admit what you did wrong for it to be an apology

At first, I thought there is no possibility that T-Rump would have tweeted that so I went and read it for myself. I can't believe who the US people have put into the highest position in the world. Complete asshole and moron.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
If Scarborough has the tweets, and I suspect he does, he ought to just make them public.

rumor is that Mueller's team has already contacted Scarborough regarding this, which would explain why he hasn't released anything.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
At first, I thought there is no possibility that T-Rump would have tweeted that so I went and read it for myself. I can't believe who the US people have put into the highest position in the world. Complete asshole and moron.

Maybe Trump is eyeing a way out down this avenue? This way he can go out swinging and not loose face?

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
Maybe Trump is eyeing a way out down this avenue? This way he can go out swinging and not loose face?

I figure the safest 'out' for Trump would be some sort of sex scandal. It would come out of nowhere, but people would hear about it and not be totally surprised and say 'he needs to go'.