Another STOLEN joke: Girl on the beach :)

episodic

Lifer
Feb 7, 2004
One day a man was walking on the beach and saw a girl with no arms or legs crying.

The man went up to the girl and asked why she was crying. The girl said, "i'm 21 and I have no arms or legs and i've never been kissed."

The man bent down and gave her the most softest, gentelist kiss and then he started to walk away.

Then he heard the girl crying again. He went back and asked, "Why are you crying now?"

The girl said, "I have no arms or legs, I'm 21 and I've never been screwed."

The man bends down, picks up the girl and throws her into the ocean.

Then the man said, "You've been screwed now baby."

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Why are all these old jokes resurfacing? Damnit people, if you actually come up with something, then post. Don't post things you get in chain emails or those "daily joke" mailings.

EDIT: On second thought, if you did think of the joke, it probably isn't funny. Just say it outloud and pretend you posted so you'd save the rest of us some time so we can enter a different thread and gain a post count with much less typing.

episodic

Lifer
Feb 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
Why are all these old jokes resurfacing? Damnit people, if you actually come up with something, then post. Don't post things you get in chain emails or those "daily joke" mailings.

EDIT: On second thought, if you did think of the joke, it probably isn't funny. Just say it outloud and pretend you posted so you'd save the rest of us some time so we can enter a different thread and gain a post count with much less typing.

Umm - why not just destroy all movies 6 months after they are produced? Screw the new ppl coming along that might wanna see em.

Not everyone has read every joke in the history of tellin jokes.