Another Southwest Airlines Incident.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
12,295
2
0
Originally posted by: DaWhim
I bet they are thinking any publicity is good publicity for the airline itself.
southwest airlines - where the beautiful skies belong to the ugly



damn, and i just so happen to be a rapid rewards member.... :(
 

coolred

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2001
4,911
0
0
Isn't south west the airline that makes you pay for 2 seats if your fat? It was probably one of those chicks that complained
 

SinfulWeeper

Diamond Member
Sep 2, 2000
4,566
11
81
Originally posted by: LordMorpheus
I forsee a Playboy issue entitled "The Girls that were Too Sexy for Southwest"
I can imagine American Airlines follow-up to that article :laugh:
 

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
28,610
2,033
126
Originally posted by: Jhill
Why do I always get the 205 lb heavy breathing nervous lady next to me? That takes up MY armrest?
stab her next time

or throw a raw pork chop on the other side of her. when she lunges for it, take back your arm rest
 

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
56,352
11
0
Good lord who wears that on an airplane trip? Just imagine if she had fallen asleep and her titties popped out.

:shocked:
 

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
24,144
3,913
136
Originally posted by: her209
Good lord who wears that on an airplane trip? Just imagine if she had fallen asleep and her titties popped out.

:shocked:
Win.

If people think that those outfits are provocative I'd love to see them walk around a college campus in the warm weather. Schwing.
 

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
27,173
8,170
136
I agree that she's better looking then the first girl & again IMO theres nothing wrong with the way she's dressed.

 

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
14,705
117
106
Originally posted by: Captante
I agree that she's better looking then the first girl & again IMO theres nothing wrong with the way she's dressed.
IMO theres nothing wrong with either. I've seen worse at my high school.
 

S Freud

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
4,755
1
81
Originally posted by: TheVrolok
Win.

If people think that those outfits are provocative I'd love to see them walk around a college campus in the warm weather. Schwing.
No joke.
 

Rogodin2

Banned
Jul 2, 2003
3,224
0
0
I think she HAD a nosejob. The 1st woman if much hotter than the second, and I've a proclivity for brunettes.

:)

Rogo
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY