Another snowflake with a gun

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gplracer

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2000
If Hilary could not devise a plan to win the election, which is based on electoral college votes, how could she ever develop a plan to lead the country. Heck she could not beat Trump....

No one will ever back her again for the presidency.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
If Hilary could not devise a plan to win the election, which is based on electoral college votes, how could she ever develop a plan to lead the country. Heck she could not beat Trump....

No one will ever back her again for the presidency.
I missed the part where being anti Trump became being pro Hillary

gplracer

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2000
I missed the part where being anti Trump became being pro Hillary
I am not anti Trump, but he was not the best choice for office. I am anti Clinton. She was the worst choice. Trump makes mistakes and everyone knows. Hillary makes mistakes and she hides her tracks with lots of lies and deception.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
She was a terrible choice.

No, that's just the Fox talking, 20+ years of media conditioning to hate her. When you look at her on paper, her qualifications, if terrible is the term you are going with then you are removing yourself from the conversation by pleading stupidity or ignorance.

She was an unpopular choice, but even with that she got nearly 3 million additional people to vote for her instead of the other option.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
I am not anti Trump, but he was not the best choice for office. I am anti Clinton. She was the worst choice. Trump makes mistakes and everyone knows. Hillary makes mistakes and she hides her tracks with lots of lies and deception.
As opposed to Trump?
Bwahahaha!

gplracer

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2000
No, that's just the Fox talking, 20+ years of media conditioning to hate her. When you look at her on paper, her qualifications, if terrible is the term you are going with then you are removing yourself from the conversation by pleading stupidity or ignorance.

She was an unpopular choice, but even with that she got nearly 3 million additional people to vote for her instead of the other option.
Popular vote does not win the election. The electoral college vote does. She had a poor strategy to win.

If you think her qualifications on paper portray who she really is then you are pleading stupidity or ignorance. That is like saying someone is smart because they have a lot of college degrees. You might want to rethink that comment or edit it.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
Popular vote does not win the election. The electoral college vote does. She had a poor strategy to win.

If you think her qualifications on paper portray who she really is then you are pleading stupidity or ignorance. That is like saying someone is smart because they have a lot of college degrees. You might want to rethink that comment or edit it.
Tell me again what Trump's qualifications are on paper or anywheres else?

gplracer

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2000
Qualifications for Trump
1. Not Hillary

Apparently that was good enough. Heck you probably could have beat her too!

Alpha One Seven

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2017
Tell me again what Trump's qualifications are on paper or anywheres else?
He met all legal requirements for the office of US President.
Qualifications for the Office of President

• Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
  • No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
    Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951
  • No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
He met all legal requirements for the office of US President.
Qualifications for the Office of President

• Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
  • No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
    Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951
  • No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.
The qualifications for most people's jobs are more stringent than that let alone for President. Sad.

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000

Thats what he wants you to think, Trump is a liar through and through. He might act a aloof but he knows what hes doing and its not good for the rest of us.

And if the Antifa or leftist splinter groups suspect you are anything they are not, they will also shoot you.
Best to stay independent.

I am independent, trumps the worst because he basically was the alternative vote and got people motivated just to be the biggest asshole of them all, apparently about half the country couldn't see it coming.

gplracer

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2000
I found some of Hillary's qualifications:
• Flunked the D.C. Bar Exam.

• Was removed from her House Judiciary Committee staffer job because of incompetence and lying.

• The Whitewater scandal.

• Married a serial liar and cheater, who occasionally had sexual encounters with non-consenting partners.

• Lied about “sniper fire” in an attempt to simulate exposure to danger in a war zone.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017

• Was removed from her House Judiciary Committee staffer job because of incompetence and lying.

• Married a serial liar and cheater, who occasionally had sexual encounters with non-consenting partners.

• Lied about “sniper fire” in an attempt to simulate exposure to danger in a war zone.

She lost, get the fuck over it and accept that a complete kent is now your president, OWN IT!

You are a joke as a nation now, OWN IT.

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000

Do you want the liberals to come back with everything about trumps scandals because they will I don't even have to. They are all crooked and your missing a lot on her list. Its at the point though I don't know what to believe. Nobody tells the truth and everyone is up to dirty tricks.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
Do you want the liberals to come back with everything about trumps scandals because they will I don't even have to. They are all crooked and your missing a lot on her list. Its at the point though I don't know what to believe. Nobody tells the truth and everyone is up to dirty tricks.

What is missing is policy, Hillary had well declared workable policies but retarded Americans will rather have a popoularity contest and vote for some fucktard that promises everything to everyone and white pride.

gplracer

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2000
I agree with this statement 100%.

gplracer

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2000
She lost, get the fuck over it and accept that a complete kent is now your president, OWN IT!

You are a joke as a nation now, OWN IT.
You have bombs going off in your nation. I guess all of the countries your nation took over wrongfully with force years ago do not like you.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
You have bombs going off in your nation. I guess all of the countries your nation took over wrongfully with force years ago do not like you.

And why is that? Is it because of our implications with the US? We should stop doing things with the US considering that we always go in first in areas where the US sends us to.

First on ground in Afghanistan, British rangers.

First on ground in Iraq, SAS.

US arrived three months late with fat fucks from the national guard not fit to fart in unison.

Trump was right, we should have a European defence and disband NATO and that might just happen, then you can fight your petty bullshit wars all on your own.

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
What is missing is policy, Hillary had well declared workable policies but retarded Americans will rather have a popoularity contest and vote for some fucktard that promises everything to everyone and white pride.

She had the same old back door deal policies that have been around for ever. Idiots thought trump would end that but hes been doing back door business deals his whole life.

Alpha One Seven

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2017
Thats what he wants you to think, Trump is a liar through and through. He might act a aloof but he knows what hes doing and its not good for the rest of us.

I am independent, trumps the worst because he basically was the alternative vote and got people motivated just to be the biggest asshole of them all, apparently about half the country couldn't see it coming.
Or wanted him in office.