Another plot "Cop - Killing" plot discovered this time in New York...

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Yeah making light of what happened in Michigan is the way to go here. Winning the hearts and minds of the American people...

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Excuse me, link to species teabag-eliphantitus not found.

In short this link has nothing to do with politics, zany teabaggers nutcases, and everything to do with simple drug gang violence. Not hard to understand, drug gangs regard the police as bad for business meddlesome spoilsports to be ruthlessly eliminated.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Excuse me, link to species teabag-eliphantitus not found.

In short this link has nothing to do with politics, zany teabaggers nutcases, and everything to do with simple drug gang violence. Not hard to understand, drug gangs regard the police as bad for business meddlesome spoilsports to be ruthlessly eliminated.

Right up your alley with your rants about first refusal.....hahaaaa

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
If there was a law that I couldn't drive a certain color car or a car with too big an engine or have a TV a certain size (the kind of shit brewing in CA), you know that would be pretty hard to enforce on me was well...

Not saying I would go out and deliberately go out of my way to harm people minding their own business, but I would do whatever I needed to do to survive and protect myself and my property on a daily basis when confronted.

I wouldn't have been the type to sit there and allow myself to be rounded up by the Nazis if I was Jewish in the WWII era either, I don't care if they were just "doing their jobs" and had no hand in creating those laws.

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
*sigh*

Another lame attempt to divert attention away from right-wing lunacy trips, falls, and snags its eyelid on a protruding branch on the way down.

Sorry to hear guys, you might wanna get that looked at.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I love how they let these groups fester until they are ready to do some serious shit and then drop on them.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Is this a joke?

Depends on how you look at it. On it's face value, nope, no joke and a sad glimpse into what cops deal with.

As it relates to insecure righties trying to present this as a case of "the other side" doing the same kind of thing "our" fundies got caught planning? Yeah, a bad joke. Funny, but it's a sad funny.

Bad day for the Jesus loving militant patriots! Those who previously came to their defense are now comparing them to simple drug pushing thugs like bloods and cripts.

Sclamoz

Sep 9, 2009
I can only assume the OP is intending to say that the right wingers who were going to kill cops aren't that bad because some drug gangs were going to do so as well?

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
I can only assume the OP is intending to say that the right wingers who were going to kill cops aren't that bad because some drug gangs were going to do so as well?

Two more strikes and you are out. As I said, this is an interesting commentary on the main stream media. How the MSM likes to label every incident as a tea party right wing protesters... like the guy who flew his plane into the IRS building. And that christian fundamentalist group in the midwest was no joking matter... and one of their members was a registered democrat.

Then you have Time magazine jumping on the bandwagon throwing around the word sedition. Have you ever seen the board of directors at time magazine? Yet they like to label tea party members racist.

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/rudder/nytboard.jpg

It's like a GOP convention.

I do apologize because sometimes it is so hard to discern how far people have their heads stuck up their asses.

cliftonite

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2001
Two more strikes and you are out. As I said, this is an interesting commentary on the main stream media. How the MSM likes to label every incident as a tea party right wing protesters... like the guy who flew his plane into the IRS building. And that christian fundamentalist group in the midwest was no joking matter... and one of their members was a registered democrat.

Then you have Time magazine jumping on the bandwagon throwing around the word sedition. Have you ever seen the board of directors at time magazine? Yet they like to label tea party members racist.

I do apologize because sometimes it is so hard to discern how far people have their heads stuck up their asses.

Uhh those attacks were politically motivated where as this is a routine drug war incident? Do you not see the difference?

Aug 23, 2000
What is the commentary on main stream media? Or are you comparing apples to oranges in an effort support your political agenda?

Well it can be argued that the majority of cops are white, while the entirety of Bloods and Crips are black, thus it is racially motivated. :p

OP is pointing out how the MSM attempts to demonize and slander what it doesn't support. Calling the militia or group or whatever that was busted for wanting to kill cops, a right wing nut job, even though there were Democrats involved.
I'll admit that Obama has done one thing in the US and that is to polarize politcal ideas and groups.

Sclamoz

Sep 9, 2009

The directors at time look exactly like I would expect, wtf are you talking about?

As others have pointed out these are gangs. Criminal Gangs. Drug Gangs. You're basically saying the media needs to balance its coverage of the tea party and right wing by using the crips and the bloods as a comparison, which is a pretty scary line of thought.