Another FBI win, Noor Salman is missing...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Wow, a husband putting his wife as beneficiary and giving her access to his bank account; That is very suspicious!!!

Were you born in 1700 ?

First of all she claims to be his exwife and second of all she also claimed that he had previously told her about his plans, something that a grand jury is currently deciding if they will charge her with.

I would say that her ties to this case definitely warrant knowing where she is at this point in the investigation.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
First of all she claims to be his exwife and second of all she also claimed that he had previously told her about his plans, something that a grand jury is currently deciding if they will charge her with.

I would say that her ties to this case definitely warrant knowing where she is at this point in the investigation.

Hearsay presented as fact. Only the FBI knows what she said & they're not talking.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
FBI and screwing things up. Look up John Connolly. Now, that case was an agent being corrupt (and corrupting another), but this might be just being incompetent.

mxnerd

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2007
Stuff like this happens all the time for a variety of reasons. It's not like the FBI can tag every database in the country, either.

Up next, whining about the Security State.

FBI of course has no way to monitor everything, but put Marteen on the watch list then took him out is definitely a mistake.

Well. It looks like she probably had no control at all.

Former Teacher: Orlando Nightclub Gunman's Wife Had 'Difficulty' Understanding Things

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teacher-or...ifficult-time-understanding/story?id=39967199

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I suppose an expert's interview with her could provide a very interesting motion for innocence.
I'm willing to believe it if the FBI / DOJ does.

Problem with that theory is...this topic says she's missing?
Is Noor Salman on the run?

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Been 24 hours and it's not on PBS, CNN, NBC, ABC, AP, Huff.

Pretty sure it's not accurate.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Been 24 hours and it's not on PBS, CNN, NBC, ABC, AP, Huff.

Pretty sure it's not accurate.

It's sensationalist bullshit. In all likelihood she now has an attorney so they'd just tell the FBI where to find Noor if they want to do so. The media? Not so much. Those assholes already found another way to sensationalize it when she figured out how to get away from them.