ANOTHER bad guy with a gun story

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Highway patrol runs into the building gets shot and dies. That sucks.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Your title kind of sucks. I was about to post this here because I didn't see a thread about it then saw your "parody" of a title.

Anyways, this is pretty tragic and I am interested to hear more about the suspect when it comes out and what the motive was.

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
To add another note of suckiness for me is I am on my first day of a 2 week business trip in China, so my family had to go through this without me.

It is great to get a text from your wife saying there is a mass shooting less than a mile from your house.

Jun 18, 2000
To make it a little more real, I live less than a mile from this place. My daughter heard the gun shots. This is the same girl that was going to UCSB when that shooting happened and she knew one of the girls that died.

Oh yeah I know two people that were at the Las Vegas shooting.

To add another note of suckiness for me is I am on my first day of a 2 week business trip in China, so my family had to go through this without me.

It is great to get a text from your wife saying there is a mass shooting less than a mile from your house.

People were brutally murdered and your commentary is how close you were to the bar?

Jan 25, 2011
People were brutally murdered and your commentary is how close you were to the bar?
His child was close enough to hear the gunshots. That means she was close enough to potentially be hit. One of her friends were killed. And he isn't there for them to comfort and protect them. This is not an unnatural feeling when something like this happens close to home.

Last edited:

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Nothing to see here folks. When we start getting mass shootings every 3 days then we can start taking about guns.

Move along.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If we only arm everyone going into bars.

Thank god he didn't have a knife. He could have easily killed more then 12 people in a crowded bar before patrons tackled his ass.

Jun 18, 2000
His child was close enough to hear the gunshots and one of her friends was killed. That means she was close enough to potentially be hit. And he isn't there for them to comfort and protect them. This is not an unnatural feeling when something like this happens close to home.

His posts came off strange, like he was trying to illicit sympathy for being adjacent to the attack.

Sorry I wasn't trying to derail the thread. The news story made me angry and maybe I'm being overly sensitive.

ryzenmaster

Mar 19, 2017
If only all the drunk kids inside had guns on them so they could have began blindly shooting back from the smoke!! If it was an immigrant then banning all immigrants is the solution or if it was Trump supporter then it was a false flag and liberals are to blame!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Denly

Golden Member
May 14, 2011
This is f up, I felt you OP.

Of course arm the restaurants hosts is the answer.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This will be a non event for the right unless the shooter is an undocumented immigrant or someone of Muslim descent.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Props to the dude on FNC this morning that was telling people they need to rush the shooter.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
His posts came off strange, like he was trying to illicit sympathy for being adjacent to the attack.

Sorry I wasn't trying to derail the thread. The news story made me angry and maybe I'm being overly sensitive.
People cope in different ways, one way is through how they relate to the incident via association. You're coping by being overly sensitive and angry, it's all cool.

Shouldn't this be labeled as an act of domestic terrorism?
It should, but if he's a white american, most likely not (unfortunate truth).

Reactions: Mr.IncrediblyBored