Anna Kournikova is going to be in PentHouse!!!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
WTH??? I thought Kournikova and Federov are married? At least that's what I heard...

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
as a female i can appreciate other pretty gals, but i dunno...maybe my standards are too high, lol....i think she's ugly...in any case, anyone can look good when they're airbrushed.

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< anyone can look good when they're airbrushed. >>

Do you have any airbrushed pics that you would like to share?

puffpio

Golden Member
Dec 21, 1999
I thought Enrique was disgusted by Kournikova after that video (supposedely she acted like a little princess and she had acne on around her lips which made him disgustd to try and romantically kiss her for the video)

ToBeMe

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
What "pics" could they possibly have that aren't already available all over the place online??????;)

Feb 10, 2000

<< she's too fat. pass on this one.

anna is indeed fugly. <-----------not joking
>>

I would bet my eyeteeth neither of you has ever touched a woman that comes close to Anna K. Calling her fat is insane, and I am a guy who prefers a slender woman - her body is perfect as far as I can see, and you guys are both nuts!

Feb 10, 2000

<< Am I the only one who thinks Hingis is better looking? >>

Yes. Hide before one of the orderlies finds you and returns you to your padded cell.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002

<< << Am I the only one who thinks Hingis is better looking? >>

Yes. Hide before one of the orderlies finds you and returns you to your padded cell.
>>

:p

Honestly, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the teeth. They look all plaque(y).

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002

<<

>>

not to share, no ;) but if i were professionaly airbrushed i'd prolly look different altogether. and i think i look pretty good without any airbrushing...although i wouldn't mind a flatter tummy :p

narzy

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2000
if you dont want your naked booty, or front end in a mens magizine don't prance around outside nakked...that also applies to infront of windows with the shades open ect...

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Anna K. denies they are her and is suing Penthouse

<< "People who know Anna and see the photos will immediately recognize these are not photos of her," Octagon spokesman David Schwab said. "Penthouse has left us no alternative but to pursue legal action and protect our client's rights and interests.

"The topless photographs in the article are so dissimilar to Miss Kournikova that the magazine acted either intentionally or with reckless disregard for the truth in order to exploit our client and make a profit."

But Victor A. Kovner, an attorney who said he would defend Penthouse in the event of a lawsuit, told ESPN.com on Friday that "the magazine has investigated this carefully and is confident that this is indeed Miss Kournikova."

Kovner said the magazine received a letter earlier this week from Octagon requesting to see the pictures. Kovner said he sent back a letter with copies of the pictures "so they could see that nothing about this is anything but flattering and favorable to Miss Kournikova."

"They are lovely pictures of her," said Kovner, who noted the photos were taken on a beach in Florida. "But I can understand how there might be commercial reasons why she would deny this."

Kournikova, who has yet to win a singles title since joining the WTA Tour, is currently ranked No. 69 in the world.
>>

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Have any of you actually seen the pics yet? It's definitely not her. I think this was just a stunt by Guccione since his mag's going in the can anyway.

Fausto

MazerRackham

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2002

<< Have any of you actually seen the pics yet? It's definitely not her. I think this was just a stunt by Guccione since his mag's going in the can anyway.

Fausto
>>

Linkage!!?!? :Q

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001

<<

<<

>>

not to share, no ;) but if i were professionaly airbrushed i'd prolly look different altogether. and i think i look pretty good without any airbrushing...although i wouldn't mind a flatter tummy :p
>>

Pics? :p

sohcrates

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2000
they're really not that hard to find....i'm disappointed in the lack of Pron L33tness around here!

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000

<< Linkage!!?!? >>

Riiiiight. Nothing makes the mods happier than some good nudie paparazzi shots.

I'll give you a hint tho.....starts with a "U" and sounds like "senet";)

Fausto

CKDragon

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2001

<< Have any of you actually seen the pics yet? It's definitely not her. I think this was just a stunt by Guccione since his mag's going in the can anyway.

Fausto
>>

Are these new pictures or the same old sunbathing ones from months ago?

CK