And the answer to who I went out with this weekend....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Chip,

That was some funny shit. I wasn't around that weekend you neffed it up, and I didn't know you had been banned.

That camp looks tite. Have fun.

late.

TDP

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Ok, I bear one last message from the now banned chipbgt, aka Thunderbooty, aka whoever the heck else he was. He wanted me to tell all the guys out there that he flirted with that he has a song for you:

(Man) I Feel Like A Woman Shania Twain

Now don't shoot the messenger, she is innocent I tell you! ;)

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hehehe.

WOO....my sides hurt. Man. Anyone else notice that none of the guys who have had their tongues (and God only knows what else) hanging out over TB for the past week and a half have not posted here? Hehe. MAN. I think there should be a WEBSITE about this. --With screenshots, text, and the entire history.

And let me say this: Judging by how much people put out ON FRONT STREET here....said in PUBLIC on these forums...... Those PMs must be AMAZING. I have to read them. Chip, if you're still around, buddy.....PLEASE post them. --Or at least send me an email. I would BEG of you though....whichever you decide to do (if either) PLEASE do not include names. Not only would it be BAD for some of these poor guys..... Also, I just DON'T WANNA KNOW!! Hehe. Man.

Still laughing,

Ricky
DesignDawg

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< ps- Some of you need to learn how to flirt better. I would post some of the PM's but it would just be too embarressing....you know who you are. >>

ROFL! C'mon tell us!!

KarsinTheHutt

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2000
Bwahahahahhahahaha!!! LMAO! Heheheheehee....

Just goes to show that you never know who's behind the mask of the icon! :D

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
What if ThunderBooty is really ThunderBooty just pretending to be chipbgt to ward off unwanted advances?

What if ThunderBooty is just neffing by pretending to be an uber-nef?

What if it was always ThunderBooty and chipbgt is the invention?

<headache mode> :confused:

Les Boys (Eric Lapointe)

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hehe, that's pretty good Chip.

I will just mention that I agreed with Russ in that first thread, something just didn't seem right. :)

Though after a couple of days, you did have me convinced that you were a woman. That's actually something that should worry you Chip.

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hehehe.....Yeah Dennis.

I bet there have been a LOT of thoughts like that. I call them &quot;WISHFUL THINKING.&quot; These are the thoughts that all these poor bastards are thinking while they are washing their filthy bodies off in the shower, crying like rape victims. Hehe. Chip got y'all. MAN, he got ya good. I KNOW he got some of you. Hahahaaaa.

So, let this be a warning to some of you....We won't even GO INTO the actual NUMBERS of people who would have KILLED to be &quot;the one&quot; TB chose to meet with. Let's just let it be LOTS of you. Now, suppose Russ and I were right. Suppose this WAS some 50-year-old man. --Or worse yet, a 30-year-old man. ANYTHING could have happened to any of you. Yeah, yeah....you're a guy, you would have fought, blah blah blah.... There is ALWAYS somebody strong enough/crafty enough to overpower you. These people are called PREDATORS. Hell, it could have even been THUNDERBOOTY, that cute girl you were all after. --And you could have met her, gone somewhere with her, had the night of your life, gone back home with her, and HER BOYFRIEND is the predator, and he's just using you to fish people off the internet. SO, he's just waiting for her to bring you back. YOU NEVER KNOW. If you REALLY want a girl, get your asses out of your computer chairs, and GO OUT. MEET some people. That girl is cute, but she doesn't hold a candle to the cutest girls in your town, and you know it. All the boldness and finesse you have sitting there typing on your keyboard is IN THERE. Use it in REAL LIFE and find someone. If you haven't noticed, AT forums is NOT the best place to find a girl. This is a big sausagefest, guys.

End of speech.

Ricky
DesignDawg

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
What if it was always ThunderBooty and chipbgt is the invention?

Ok, now that idea just gave me a headache DF! ;)

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
LOL!!! I never buy into the attractive girls who are into computers and want to flirt heavily, but I have to say, WELL DONE! You have my everlasting respect :p

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Well, having missed the initial commotion, I must say I'm a little disappointed.

Although I didn't do any flirting, or PMing (thank God), I was rather intrigued by the thought of a girl knowing SMP. Now I know it really WAS too good to be true.

My question is, did the mods know what was going on? If so, they deserve a big thank you from all of us for allowing a kick-ass joke to work.

See ya chip... Or Thunderbooty, whichever you'd prefer.

;)

Viper GTS

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
My sympathies are for the next &quot;real&quot; women to join the forums. Boy is she in for a difficult time.

That was one of the better gotchas I have seen in awhile. Go ahead post the names. ;)

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Like I said, I don't have 'em. HONESTLY. Only Chip has the names. I'm just hoping for a few more CONFESSIONS! Come on boys!! Just face the music!

:)

Ricky
DesignDawg

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
Nice one man.

Russ - I withdraw my comment about you being cynical. It's clear that you are correct and there are no real women on the forum (;))