And now the real back story regarding Postville comes out

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Originally posted by: CitizenKain
Originally posted by: nobodyknows
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Fear No Evil
I wonder how much he got paid to do this. That seems to be the Political MO these days.
Fixed for accuracy.

ARRGH!!! BITTER RAGE!!!
:laugh:

What's laughable is that you're a legend in your own mind, but that's as far as it goes. All you do is troll and you know it.

With posters such as yourself, Harvey, and Dave it's no wonder this forum has degraded into nothing but a bottomless cesspool.

With the contributions you've made in the last 3 months, its easy to see why its improving so much.

When I post it's not to run down only the righties or only the lefties. I pick on both sides of the aisle and try to get people to think for themselves a little.

Think whatever you want, but to me that IS at least attempting to improve things instead of coming off as a predictable as a stuck record. No one's "side"is always right just as no one is always right.

An ole boy once told me that "sometimes you gotta give a little to.... get a little".

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
No one's "side"is always right just as no one is always right.
That's funny coming from you as you got all Red Assed and called me a hack when I pointed that exact thing out.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: WHAMPOM
FE! FI! FO! FUM! Do I spy a rightie tighty jircle cerk! Demo shenanigans exonerate all the Repug's! How does their bad make your worse better?

So exactly where did anyone say it "exonerate" anyone else's actions? Pull your head out of your ass and address the topic. Sheesh.

Originally posted by: dahunan
Are you fuckers whining about EIGHT MILLION dollars?
http://www.nationalpriorities.org/costofwar_home

Hey look, it's yet another duhversion and :Q :Q :Q it's a duhversion to Iraq :Q :Q :Q

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Originally posted by: BoberFett
The problem, Doc, is that someone needs to code up a Harvey-bot for the right wing. Multi-thread it and you can have your very own P&N cheering section. You could call one thread Harry, one of them DougMcowen, one Lime Law, another could be inuitspy. That would balance this place and it's predictable responses right out!

Now that made me L@L :laugh:

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
That's funny coming from you as you got all Red Assed and called me a hack when I pointed that exact thing out.

LOL twist away but you're the apologist here who would like to sweep this under the rug. Either you want to change the way things are done or not. The only way to do that is by demanding and EXPECTING accountablity from our public servants.

Now at the risk of you getting all "Red Assed" again I fell obligated to point out that you seem to be be part of the problem, not part of the solution. :p

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

LOL twist away but you're the apologist here who would like to sweep this under the rug. Either you want to change the way things are done or not. The only way to do that is by demanding and EXPECTING accountablity from our public servants.

Now at the risk of you getting all "Red Assed" again I fell obligated to point out that you seem to be be part of the problem, not part of the solution. :p
If you say so:roll: