Anarchist's and Juror's Thread

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Because they were working them to death. They weren't killing everyone, they were killing the old, the weak, the very sick, and the young.

The rest of them were set to work doing manual labor, because its a waste to kill them, when you can get some free work out of them. Also, the Germans didn't have good ways of quickly disposing of the bodies fast enough to keep them from piling up. Hell, many camps were running out of land to make mass graves out of. Getting rid of millions of human bodies is an extremely difficult task, which is why they had to keep their killing rate pace to how fast they could dispose of the bodies similar.

That doesn't make any sense. If the Germans only kept some Jews alive for their labor, then why didn't they kill the Jews when the Germans no longer needed their labor and were fleeing the camps? Why were Jews found alive inside camps that didn't have production facilities nearby?

If the Germans wanted to get rid of bodies, why didn't they just dig giant pits?

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Why did he see survivors? If there was a "Final Solution" to kill all the Jews, why were so many still alive in all the camps that were liberated? Why didn't the Germans kill them all before they left?

Hmmm?

Well WTF does this have to do with Boston?

Concentration camp prisoners were used as slave labor and there weren't enough bullets to kill them all quickly. Happy now.

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
train-derail-3.jpg

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
That doesn't make any sense. If the Germans only kept some Jews alive for their labor, then why didn't they kill the Jews when the Germans no longer needed their labor and were fleeing the camps? Why were Jews found alive inside camps that didn't have production facilities nearby?

If the Germans wanted to get rid of bodies, why didn't they just dig giant pits?

Gee, I wonder if the Soviets bearing down on them and kicking their ass made things tougher. Again, 1.1 million in one place. Takes a bit of time.

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003

If you actually had the slightest intellectually integrity, which you don't, you could simply read the myriad of texts and history detailing, in great detail, all of the questions you're asking.

You see, if you actually READ THE HISTORY, you wouldn't look like such a blithering idiot asking questions on a forum when the answers are all around you.

In a thread about something entirely unrelated, no less.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
[size=+4]Holy crap on a cracker this thread is not about Juror's holocaust denial. It's about the recent bombing in Boston![/size]

Ok, I repeat myself.

If there is a mod at all watching this thread, please do something. This is not one of the standard BS P&N threads that can run completely off topic. This is an ongoing tragic event that should be kept as much on topic as possible.

IBMer

Golden Member
Jul 7, 2000

Haven't you heard of the mass graves... I don't even know how to respond to someone like you. EVEN THE GERMANS state it happened...

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Ok, I repeat myself.

If there is a mod at all watching this thread, please do something. This is not one of the standard BS P&N threads that can run completely off topic. This is an ongoing tragic event that should be kept as much on topic as possible.

Hey, maybe he was involved. You can't prove he wasn't.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Ok, I repeat myself.

And mods.... ban Juror while you are at it please.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Look at all the people insulting Juror for having a dissenting opinion and asking for him to be banned. And you call yourselves Americans. pfft

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Fuck you morons, someone start a Boston thread in DC.

I'm locking this cluster fuck. You dumbasses should be banned by IP.

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
Look at all the people insulting Juror for having a dissenting opinion and asking for him to be banned. And you call yourselves Americans. pfft

"Dissenting opinion" and "willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest" are two vastly different things.

But thanks for playing.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
To even compare them, outside of the semantics used, shows just how much of an ignorant, wretched moron you are.

At first I thought your account was just a cleverly conceived troll account. Thanks for clearing up the issue showing you're just a mental midget and incompetent of the lowest order.

Yeah, roads and railways feeding the German camps with food and medicine for the inmates were being bombed around the clock, while the roads and railways feeding the American camps weren't.

That's the main difference.

Cstefan

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2005
While some anon fucksticks go on about this twaddle, there are pieces of people splattered all over the streets of Boston.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Fuck you morons, someone start a Boston thread in DC.

I'm locking this cluster fuck. You dumbasses should be banned by IP.

Relax. You can't lock this thread and the topic (aside from Crazy 1, 2, and 3) is significant.

It seems there's no reason to believe it's done yet.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
YGPM

Fern
Super Moderator

Concentration camp prisoners were used as slave labor and there weren't enough bullets to kill them all quickly. Happy now.

So, what you're saying is, the Germans stocked their camps with more inmates than ammunition to shoot them with in the event they tried to escape or riot?

LOL. Tell me, how does that make any sense at all?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
Yeah, roads and railways feeding the German camps with food and medicine for the inmates were being bombed around the clock, while the roads and railways feeding the American camps weren't.

That's the main difference.

You are such an uneducated, ignorant fool, my dog has a better grasp and understanding of history.

But of course, that's not fair to my dog.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
"Dissenting opinion" and "willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest" are two vastly different things.

But thanks for playing.

People who said the Earth was flat were willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest at one point, too.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
So, what you're saying is, the Germans stocked their camps with more inmates than ammunition to shoot them with in the event they tried to escape or riot?

LOL. Tell me, how does that make any sense at all?

Hey, asshole - go start another thread on your topic and get out of this one.....

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
People who said the Earth was flat were willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest at one point, too.

Thank you for proving my point. Read what you wrote again. I think you didn't mean that the way you thought you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.