AnandTech PC Games Giveaway Thread

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JumBie

Golden Member
May 2, 2011
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key

First to ask gets it.

EDIT: GONE

Last edited:

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
I can take it to give to someone who can't buy stuff online, if you don't mind.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
I've got a copy of Jet Set Radio to give away.

Tell me a funniest joke you know of. I'll check back tomorrow and decide who wins. :)

Edit: Taken.

Last edited:

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
I've got a copy of Jet Set Radio to give away.

Tell me a funniest joke you know of. I'll check back tomorrow and decide who wins. :)

A snake runs into an elephant in the jungle. Looks at the elephant and says, "Hey, you have a penis on your face." The elephant looks down, thinks for a second, and asks, "Is that a face on your penis?"

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
I have a key for Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP Steam.

Simply reply to this message with a number from 1 to 100. I'll open up a book tomorrow at random, and whatever number is closest to the page I open the book to gets it.

Last edited:

gothamhunter

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2010

Simply reply to this message with a number. I'll open up a book tomorrow at random, and whatever number is closest to the page I open the book to gets it.

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001

Simply reply to this message with a number from 1 to 100. I'll open up a book tomorrow at random, and whatever number is closest to the page I open the book to gets it.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
I opened up the Tree of Knowledge at 112, which makes it 12. And the winner is JBT, who guessed 7. Grats, JBT. PM coming your way.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
I'll give away a couple more. To win both Men of War and Men of War: Red Tide, answer this simple question:

What was the code name for the D-Day/Normandy landings in WWII?

(You can Google it if you want. I don't care.)

Last edited:

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
I'm giving away a copy of Portal.

Everyone and their dog should already have this game in their Steam library, but, if you're one of the few people who don't: Explain to me (in a sentence or two) why you don't own Portal already. Most plausible excuse will win the game.

I'll check back tomorrow night.

Last edited:

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
I've a Steam key for Splice to give away. Just reply to this thread to receive it. I'll give a score to your AT handle, letters being graded from 1 to 26, signs being ignored, and numbers being rated from 0 to 9. May the highest total win! Hopefully you will not enter if you already have the game. Winner to be announced tomorrow evening.

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
I'm giving away a copy of Portal.

Everyone and their dog should already have this game in their Steam library, but, if you're one of the few people who don't: Explain to me (in a sentence or two) why you don't own Portal already. Most plausible excuse will win the game.

I'll check back tomorrow night.

if nobody else asks you for it, i would like it, not for me but for a friend im trying to convince to drop consoles and start playing on pc =P

i've got my portal from buying the orange box physically at a store. I wanted to start mapping for HL2 (back in like 2008) and asked in 3 stores and nobody had it, until one told me that they didnt have it but another store of the same type had it somewhere and he asked them to bring it to my closest store, waited one month and payed like $60 for it... -.-

gothamhunter

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2010
I've a Steam key for Splice to give away. Just reply to this thread to receive it. I'll give a score to your AT handle, letters being graded from 1 to 26, signs being ignored, and numbers being rated from 0 to 9. May the highest total win! Hopefully you will not enter if you already have the game. Winner to be announced tomorrow evening.

count me in