AnandTech PC Games Giveaway Thread

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
I have Steam keys for the following:
Titan Quest
Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War (the original)
Saints Row : The Third
Serious Sam TFE:HD
Serious Sam TSE:HD

I'm not sure how much demand there's gonna be for most of these but its better than having wasted keys. Having said that I only ask one thing, don't take these keys just to inflate your Steam library. These are all solid games and I'm giving them away with the intent of someone enjoying them rather than having them sit in someone's Steam library for years so keep that in mind before asking.

I'd like the participants to list their top 3 favorite singleplayer and multiplayer FPS games, all entries must be unique as in don't put the same game under both SP and MP.

Good day everyone!

Single Player:

Deus Ex
Half Life
DeadSpace

Multiplayer:

Counter-Strike Source
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Left4Dead 2

Good evening and thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
For some reason I have some games sitting in my unsent gifts screen in steam.

I have:

Half-Life 2 : Episode 1 - Gone to AlexAL

Portal 2 - Gone to Maleficus

Bioshock (the first one)

If anyone's interested list 2 excellent sci-fi or horror books that I haven't read AND can get from Audible and you may choose one.

Last edited:

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001

I have:

Half-Life 2 : Episode 1

Portal 2

Bioshock (the first one)

If anyone's interested list 2 excellent sci-fi or horror books that I haven't read AND can get from Audible and you may choose one.

Levithan's Wake
Caliban's War

The Black Prism
The Blinding Knife

Hope you enjoy em man, decent books.

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008

I have:

Half-Life 2 : Episode 1

Portal 2

Bioshock (the first one)

House of Leaves
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Is Half-Life 2 : Episode 1 still available?

Last edited:

{bad}

Feb 1, 2012
i have 30+ extra dota 2 beta invites, so if any1 needs any please tell.

{bad}

Feb 1, 2012
Titan Quest

I'm not sure how much demand there's gonna be for most of these but its better than having wasted keys. Having said that I only ask one thing, don't take these keys just to inflate your Steam library. These are all solid games and I'm giving them away with the intent of someone enjoying them rather than having them sit in someone's Steam library for years so keep that in mind before asking.

I'd like the participants to list their top 3 favorite singleplayer and multiplayer FPS games, all entries must be unique as in don't put the same game under both SP and MP.

Good day everyone!

have been playing for years its really hard to just pick 3

SP(oldest one 1st)
Red alert 2(its my fav though m a big fan of c&c series)
fable 1
mass effect 2

MP
ut 2004
bf3
dota 1(now i play only dota 2)

i would love to have Titan Quest or Saints Row : The Third

Tweak155

Lifer
Sep 23, 2003
Titan Quest

Good day everyone!

Single player:
Fallout 3
Portal / Portal 2
Batman Arkham Asylum

MP:
Starcraft 1 / 2
Diablo 1 / 2 / 3
WoW

Dang I guess I'm a Blizzard whore...

EDIT:

I should add CounterStrike but recently I don't play it at all. It sucked quite a few years of my MP from me though.

EDIT EDIT:

I also have a copy of Torchlight I never gave away. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

{bad}

Feb 1, 2012
if any1 got any extra keys of unreal tournament,
ut goty
ut 2004
ut3 etc
i will be happy to take it :D

beach2nd

Aug 15, 2002
I have a Serious Sam 2 steam key if anyone wants it. First to reply here gets it. Have fun!

nephilim2k

Apr 5, 2013
Im not here to beg. I get on when family commitments allow. As for serious sam 2, the whole series is great, worth getting whoever wants it! :)

supremor

Dec 2, 2010
It seems that reviving this thread has been rather successful, sharing is caring people! :D

Also still got Serious Sam HD : TSE and Warhammer 40k Dawn of War.

nephilim2k

Apr 5, 2013
Patrick Robinson - "nimitz class", follow the series through to "To the death"...10 books in all, all available in paperback, hardback and kindle.

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
Patrick Robinson - "nimitz class", follow the series through to "To the death"...10 books in all, all available in paperback, hardback and kindle.

That looks good, but I need 2 sci-fi or horror books that I haven't read as per my earlier post. I'll count your offering as one even though it's technically a thriller, but I still need one more.

PrincessFrosty

Platinum Member
Feb 13, 2008
www.frostyhacks.blogspot.com
I have like 20 copies of DOTA2 to give away at this point, anyone who doesn't yet have this game is welcome to a copy, best to just PM me as i'll forget to check this thread.

I'm guessing literally everyone has it at this point though :)

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
I still have bioshock if anyone is interested. Gimme some reading material and it's yours.

Hyperion series by Dan Simmons

Dune series by Frank Herbert

The Uplift Saga by David Brin

Neuromancer by William Gibson

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Phillip K. Dick

Ringworld by Larry Niven

The Mote in God's Eye by Larry Niven

Bloom by Wil McCarthy

The Gap Cycle by Stephen R. Donaldson

Faded Sun trilogy by C.J. Cherryh

Foriegner series by C.J. Cherryh

I really enjoy most everything by C.J. Cherryh actually, and she is a very prolific author. Check out her other stuff too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._J._Cherryh_bibliography#The_Alliance-Union_universe

Last edited:

adreamer

Mar 26, 2009
Titan Quest - GONE
Saints Row : The Third - GONE
Serious Sam TFE:HD - GONE

Don't forget to mention which game you'd like!

Good day everyone!

Hmm Toughies..There are many many favorites.

SP

System Shock2
Anacronox
Star Wars Knights of the old Republic

MP

Unreal Tournament
Battlefield2
Medal of Honor

I would take Sam if it's available.

Cheers