AnandTech 20th Anniversary Giveaway!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
I didn't even realize there was a contest until the fourth day had started for it. First entry and I got that MSI X370 board. Now I get to see if that board is any better than the gigabyte x370 gaming 5 board I got already. Nifty.

Assuming there is no limit to potential prizes an individual can win? I have signed up for additional days as well.

BlackenedHole

May 2, 2017
Kind of hope I win something but with my luck probably not. :grimacing:

This seems like a good forum to be a part of anyway. I'm trying to build a desktop for the first time and YouTube isn't the best when it comes to back and forth interaction.

Jacobi Dixon

Apr 26, 2017
Nice catch and it seems my name was picked for day 3 yet gmail decides to send it to my spam folder so time to fix that. :D

it says i won for day 3, but i have checked all of my email folders and i have recieved nothing, my name is jacobi dixon. how do i get my prize?

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
it says i won for day 3, but i have checked all of my email folders and i have recieved nothing, my name is jacobi dixon. how do i get my prize?
I can act as a buffer to aid you in navigating this quagmire. Simply provide me with your email address/password and I'll look over that email, cut through all that annoying confusion and provide them with my, I mean, your mailing address. ;)

Maybe. ;););)

But not really.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008

If that jacobi d is indeed you my guess is the email was sent to your spam folder or you may had deleted / blocked it somehow so you would need to try to contact the moderators somehow.

Try making a post here if you can and explain the issue and they should post in the thread with contact info:
https://forums.anandtech.com/forums/moderator-discussions.56/

Also make sure you are checking the correct email address you used when you signed up on the anandtech.com website.

amit.akm

May 4, 2017
I hope i will win ,need it for creating games . :) and congratulations for completing 20 years.

Last edited:

Daniel Lund

May 4, 2017
Anandtech has long been my goto for benchmarks and in-depth articles.
Thanks for the great albeit sometimes a little late work! (quality takes time ;) )

Jacobi Dixon

Apr 26, 2017
If that jacobi d is indeed you my guess is the email was sent to your spam folder or you may had deleted / blocked it somehow so you would need to try to contact the moderators somehow.

Try making a post here if you can and explain the issue and they should post in the thread with contact info:
https://forums.anandtech.com/forums/moderator-discussions.56/

Also make sure you are checking the correct email address you used when you signed up on the anandtech.com website.

Turns out my email was set as an email I no longer have access to, I've tried contacting anybody I could. But have had no luck. So I'm sure the prize will be given to someone else, quite depressing.

Bizzy Garcia

May 4, 2017
I've followed Crucial and Ballistix for a a little while and I guess is about time to start following Anantech. Great forum, good info when need it.