An urgent message regarding the election

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You're correct, the money for drug testing welfare recipients would be far better spent actively poor shaming them. The most valuable skill some of them have is making the rest of us feel good about being better off and more responsible than them. The middle class needs visible object lessons for our kids of what not to do.

The Donald probably used people like you to poor shame his own children.

It's FUGM bullshit, anyway, which seems to have a special place in your heart. It's not like there are enough good paying jobs for everybody to have one, is it?

Half the households in this country have below median income which is currently only $52K.

So, uhh, thanks, Job Creators. Thanks a lot.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

It's FUGM bullshit, anyway, which seems to have a special place in your heart. It's not like there are enough good paying jobs for everybody to have one, is it?

Half the households in this country have below median income which is currently only $52K.

You're exactly the kind of person I want to point out to my children and say "don't be like him."

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You're exactly the kind of person I want to point out to my children and say "don't be like him."

I'm pretty sure they won't hear you tell them "Don't be a dick." It'd be out of character.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
I'm pretty sure they won't hear you tell them "Don't be a dick." It'd be out of character.

It would be redundant to tell them that as I'd already be pointing at you as an example of the kind of person they should avoid becoming. Something out of character would be like you saying "people should earn things themselves rather than getting government handouts" or "don't demonize the rich and look for ways to tear them down just because they have more money than you."

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011

You just come guns blazing to every thread here don't you.

Do you or don't you support Renz20003 for president? Do you support renz2003?

Answer the question, stop dodging and duhverting. There will be no crocodile tears for you in this thread.

renz20003

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2011
Only if he agrees to bring back debtors prison and public shamings.

Renz20003 does not stand for these.

Renz20003 does stand for an open internet and bringing highspeed fiber optic connections to the masses.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Madonna is giving blow jobs if hillary wins. Who is giving them if you win?
FhB6KSL.jpg

Either way, either side.... would it really matter? *shudder* Good thing for healthcare - you're gonna' need it!!