An open letter to the President, from Jon Voight.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/22/dear-mr-president-jon-voight/

June 22, 2010

President Obama:

You will be the first American president that lied to the Jewish people, and the American people as well, when you said that you would defend Israel, the only Democratic state in the Middle East, against all their enemies. You have done just the opposite. You have propagandized Israel, until they look like they are everyone's enemy — and it has resonated throughout the world. You are putting Israel in harm's way, and you have promoted anti-Semitism throughout the world.

You have brought this to a people who have given the world the Ten Commandments and most laws we live by today. The Jewish people have given the world our greatest scientists and philosophers, and the cures for many diseases, and now you play a very dangerous game so you can look like a true martyr to what you see and say are the underdogs. But the underdogs you defend are murderers and criminals who want Israel eradicated.

You have brought to Arizona a civil war, once again defending the criminals and illegals, creating a meltdown for good, loyal, law-abiding citizens. Your destruction of this country may never be remedied, and we may never recover. I pray to God you stop, and I hope the people in this great country realize your agenda is not for the betterment of mankind, but for the betterment of your politics.

With heartfelt and deep concern for America and Israel,

Jon Voight

===================================
Am surprised. Usually celebrities dont speak out publicly against an ultra liberal government. Even more surprised you guys missed this. Its over a day old!!!!

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
President Obama:

My acting career is over and I now garner attention this way. For Christ's sake, I was in the movie "Bratz."

With heartfelt and deep concern for my career,

Jon Voight

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Cool, an open letter from Brad Pitt's Father in Law. Who's next, Pauly Shores second cousin?:rolleyes:

Zedtom

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2001
If these Hollywood actors think they are smarter than the President, then maybe they should run for the office.

Wait a minute...never mind.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Dear Jon Voight,

Man's game, bitch.

Sincerely,
Jpeyton

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Saw it on drudge yesterday. Wasn't sure it was P&N. Then I really didn't care what John thought.

mav451

Jan 31, 2006
Ugh, what is it with Hollywood actors thinking they are the authority on matters? People accuse the left of this (and rightfully so), but nobody complains when a Right-leaning actor comes out with equally hilarious rhetoric.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Whoa, whoa! Is this Jon Voight, or John Voight? Quick, we need a dentist to look at this pencil.

3672944807_3ce241300f.jpg

GuitarDaddy

Lifer
Nov 9, 2004
You and shiner are both ahead of me. Little help?

Seinfeld episode where Kramer or George(can't remember which) bought a car they believed to be formerly own by Voight but when the found the registration in the glove box the name was spelled wrong and were in denial of the fact that they had been scammed

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Seinfeld episode where Kramer or George(can't remember which) bought a car(shown in the pic) they believed to be formerly own by Voight but when the found the regestration in the glove box the name was spelled wrong and where in denial of the fact that they had been scammed

It was George, though Jon Voight bit Kramer when he tried to ask him about the car.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Larry Zoolander's intellect is almost as breathtaking as his son Derek's.

"It's in the computer!"

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Seinfeld episode where Kramer or George(can't remember which) bought a car they believed to be formerly own by Voight but when the found the registration in the glove box the name was spelled wrong and were in denial of the fact that they had been scammed
Thanks. I'm probably one of the few that never watched Seinfeld.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Dear Mr. President,

I'm one of those bigots who says the world is ending when my side doesn't get its way completely in dominating and abusing the other.

You might remember another leader who called for protectnig his nation - but from the Jews.

And so I'm writing you in sincere and idiotic outrage. Your pledging as a candidate to protect one country not the US - Israel - as President of the US is not enough.

You must give them any aid they want, and not criticize them for anything they do, nor pressure them to do anything they don't want to.

Then I will hate you less as I vote against you for not being Pro-Israel enough.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Dear Mr President,
I want to get invited on Fox News, so here is some right wing tripe.

-John Voight

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Everybody's talkin' at me....
...can't a word they're sayin'....
....cause I'm drivin' Jon Voight's car...

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Has EVERYONE forgotten President Carter? Nobody hates the Jews like Carter. Obama by contrast just has regular progressive hate for Israel. Not even in the same class.