An office with a view?

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
My view is pretty much entirely blocked by a large evergreen tree outside my window. But sometimes it gets attacked by a flock of starlings, that's pretty cool.

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I used to have a great view of San Francisco across the bay from a 15th floor office in Oakland. During fleet week I could see the Blue Angels practicing from my window. Now my I sit in a windowless office in the middle of a building.

fLum0x

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2004
we have this awes...wait, we don't have a window in the ENGR room. Big frownie face.

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002
Everyone would laugh at my office. Stud walls (no drywall), rat traps, rusty drain hole, garbage cans, misc. storage. No windows.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Originally posted by: TwiceOver
Everyone would laugh at my office. Stud walls (no drywall), rat traps, rusty drain hole, garbage cans, misc. storage. No windows.
... Milton?

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002
Originally posted by: SSSnail
... Milton?

Might as well be. At least I have a door though.

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: SSSnail
... Milton?

MMMMM...yeeeaaahhhh. While you're down here, I'm gonna need you to get a flashlight and a can of raid.......mmmmkay.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Here's a view from our front offices, overlooking downtown cincy...

But my personal view isn't that fantastic aside from the the chicks to my 10 and 2. No pics, 'cause that wouldn't be cool to them. My room is a large storage loft converted to a room with an orange floor, grey walls and black ceilings with track lighting. We have windows looking down to the press room, but no outside view. The only way we know it's raining is that we hear it on the metal roof.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Tagged for pics later. I'm actually quite happy with my views. I've got Tampa Ineternational on one side and Tampa Bay on the other. Planes vs Peace, its pretty neat.

Sucks that teh google pics were taken at the most extreme low tide I've ever seen in my life. The water is higher and bluer (bluer?) the rest of the time...

Google Maps

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
2 of my walls are windows... will post picture once I bring my camera in.