An informing youtube video about Obama

Dec 30, 2004
Probably *yawn* material, however I and some friends just found this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUdjhKbImwE

I knew about his insane pastor; but did not know he was his mentor. This puts some context into not putting his hand over heart during the anthem, and not wearing a flag pin. I see why the media made such a big deal out of it. They should have.

I'm much more anti-Obama now.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
oh my god we have how many more months of anti-obama ads??????

I mean seriously.

Young Grasshopper

Nov 9, 2007
Really who cares? Do you think after he gets the presidency he will not wear flag pins or not put his hand over his heart during the anthem? You're reaching...

blinky8225

Nov 23, 2004
Originally posted by: soccerballtux

I knew about his insane pastor; but did not know he was his mentor. This puts some context into not putting his hand over heart during the anthem, and not wearing a flag pin. I see why the media made such a big deal out of it. They should have.

So do you honestly think Obama is racist and hates America?

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
You weren't anti-Obama before this? Give me a break...seriously.

I'm getting a little sick of these gutless Republicans who aren't willing to stand up and say what they think about anyone. Support Obama, don't support him...whatever. But enough with this "I'm just an unbiased concerned citizen" BS. Nobody is buying it, and it's annoying as hell to have to sit through dyed in the wool conservatives "discover" all these things to be fake concerned about.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

Is this a video about his communist "mentor" from Hawaii?

CrazyHelloDeli

Platinum Member
Jun 24, 2001
Originally posted by: blinky8225

So do you honestly think Obama is racist and hates America?

Yes. Yes I do.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
You people are a sad, sad bunch. The man is a United States Senator, for fuck's sake. Clearly, if you are in the Senate, you probably don't hate America.

Christ, what the hell is wrong with you?

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006

There is only one thing you can do now. Load the video onto your laptop, run it in a loop, strap it to your chest and run screaming down the street to show it to everyone you meet.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
I was pretty unsure about my support for Obama, but I'm fully behind him now that I've seen this video on the internets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mSVZmk8Yzg

I think the man has a very insightful grasp on the relevance of racial politics within the bigger framework of large-scale world conflicts.

I'm much more pro-Obama now.

Also, anyone here seen Loose Change? Now that's totally reputable and non-manipulative--and it is also on the internets!

Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: fallout man
I was pretty unsure about my support for Obama, but I'm fully behind him now that I've seen this video on the internets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mSVZmk8Yzg

I think the man has a very insightful grasp on the relevance of racial politics within the bigger framework of large-scale world conflicts.

I'm much more pro-Obama now.

Also, anyone here seen Loose Change? Now that's totally reputable and non-manipulative--and it is also on the internets!

You made me laugh out loud... i really can't do that, i'm supposed to sit here ordering things i need for next week.

Shame on you. :D

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Jschmuck2
You people are a sad, sad bunch. The man is a United States Senator, for fuck's sake. Clearly, if you are in the Senate, you probably don't hate America.

Christ, what the hell is wrong with you?

That's a very logical and thought out argument :confused:

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Originally posted by: JEDIYoda
keep reaching...if that`s the best you can do.....

Well if half of it is true, that's pretty.

What exactly are you looking for to take him off of your presidential list.... does he need to have killed someone?

BTW what's with him not putting his hand over his heart?

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Sigh, another troll thread thanks for wasting my time.

I think it's a film about jesus funding terrorism.

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
Horrible post. Others left it as that...but I'll expand a little because I have time.

"Three islamic names?" Are they stupid? I hope the realize that Arabic is a language on its own...especially for Barack/Baraka.

Funny how they quote Kennedy to make it seem like Obama's name is an issue, when Kennedy is gung ho for Obama. Doesn't it say something about the opposition when they are truly complaining about his name?
I LOLED at "every aspect of their background must be scrutinized". I actually agree with that, but I'm not interested in the methods that we have used to scrutinized past presidents: question whether or not someone really served in vietnam or needed metals, question whether someone smoked pot. Let us question about the relevant issues - not stupid shit.

Even these "facts" are incredibly biased. They refer to his father as a Muslim from Kenya, but his mother as an American. Why not refer to his father as an American immigrant, or his mother as a [insert religious group here] from the US? It shows the power of labels, and more important the power that one carries when vested with the power to create those labels.

Why imply that Obama approved and was aware of whatever flag was on ONE of the MANY campaign offices? And then try to draw a later connection to Che? Is this not paranoia?

If you ever noticed, this country and its culture IS historically controlled by rich white people. IS this a surprise to you? Perhaps you should take any basic class in the social sciences or sociology. Even when it goes on about Black Power, one has to understand where it came from, why it came about (because even with all the gains through peaceful action of MLK there was still violence against blacks. It wasn't about blacks wanting to kill whites in the way it is described, it is now about blacks no longer asking for equality in the system, and instead wanting only self determination to be as they prefer), where it was headed (and what Malcom X began to write about after his trip to Mecca). Even then, this is a piss poor description of something socially complex, but it does a much better job than what Hannity was trying to pull. Too bad I can't find the rest of that to watch.

Geez i'm not an Obama supporter, but there is so much shit in this...as if our war on terror is working, as if SPEAKING to others undermines this 'war' (which is what? Blow up people we don't agree with? Funny how he puts in Kim Jong Il when we AREN'T trying to pwn him)

Just more and more FUD and twsting the reality.

The reality is that Obama won't be as wonderful or horrible that both sides try to push him as....yet it is done anyways

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Originally posted by: Budmantom
One last thing, doesn't 100 present votes worry any of you on the Obama train?

I'll answer this one.

present.

ranmaniac

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
Barack Obama's backing by Zbigniew Brzezinski, the former National Security Advisor under Jimmy Carter, and architect of the Soviet-Afghan war is more than enough to be against Obama. Zbigniew's daughter, Mika is a tv host on MSNBC, and it's no surprise that MSNBC is the Obama Station of cable news. Although McCain also has advisors from the Zbginiew faction, so there will be more influence from the Trilateralists compared to the neocons from either candidate. With an Obama presidency, the US will get the needed "face-lift" after the damage GWB has done to the US internationally. The good news is that our focus will shift away from Iraq, and Iran, the bad news is that Russia and China are the new targets.

Dec 30, 2004
Your guys' arguments against this video just prove something I've come to find all along-- liberals can't form a logical argument. You resort to flaming and other useless rhetoric.
Referencing the number of views on youtube and inferring that somehow this makes one video better than the other? Are you seroius? Because the internet is not disproportionally occupied by under 25 year olds. Right. Grow up and write something persuasive for once. You all act like a bunch of 17 year old chillins.

I've seen far better arguments against Obama from the right than I've seen both from Obama and against McCain from the left.