An Asian Music Video with a sad theme. Help!

Ender

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2001
I remember a long long time ago when an Asian music video was posted on here (I think) and it started with a guy taking a picture of a girl in a park then he met her again at a hair salon. They started dating and everything was fine except later the girl got stuff in her eyes and the man was very upset and eventually gave up his passions in life (Photography and Motorbike racing) by giving up his eyes for her. It ended with him meeting her back at a race track and she thought he was fine but then found out he was blind by saving her.

Can somebody lead me to this video?

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
It's called "Kiss - Because I'm a Girl"

I don't have a link though, sorry.

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
i can probably find it somewhere..but not any time soon...maybe when i get home tomorrow night...i'll link it on my site. if i remember, that is. hehe. If you haven't gotten something by tomorrow...pm me and i'll hook u up. :)

SKC

Golden Member
Jan 8, 2001
Ender, I have the vid.. if you can't find it elsewhere PM me

good video

--SK

Ender

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2001
Originally posted by: gopunk
the stuff in the eyes was his photography chemicals

Very perceptive of you...

Anyway, thanks guys. Once I found out the name I got the movie quickly. :)

Meractik

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2003
i want this video but unfortunately im dailup :-/ i think someone should make a special ftp for me, hey i don't steal bandwidth and if you've got the time so do i.. :-D

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Meractik
i want this video but unfortunately im dailup :-/ i think someone should make a special ftp for me, hey i don't steal bandwidth and if you've got the time so do i.. :-D

yeah me too