Amy Winehouse

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jahee

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2006
Originally posted by: lozina
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Originally posted by: Jahee
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
Wow! I knew Maria was tall but 6'4"!!:shocked:

Thats disgusting!
:confused:
How is it "disgusting?"

Maybe Jahee is a hobbit. They have a deep seeded prejudice against the big people.

:laugh:! Nah i'm 6'1.. Maybe disgusting is a harsh word, but a 6'4 woman doesn't appeal to me in the slightest... I like mine petit!

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: lozina
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
Wow! I knew Maria was tall but 6'4"!!:shocked:

Thats disgusting!
:confused:
How is it "disgusting?"

Maybe Jahee is a hobbit. They have a deep seeded prejudice against the big people.

:laugh:! Nah i'm 6'1.. Maybe disgusting is a harsh word, but a 6'4 woman doesn't appeal to me in the slightest... I like mine petit!

Well, I guess I'll have to console her then ;)

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Horrible looking tattoos, those two pictures comparing her before and after look like one of those "see what happens when you do meth" posters

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
Originally posted by: aircooled
Yikes!! Before and after pics.

if i were dating the one on the right i would have said, "hey, lets see if we can get it on in every room in the house."

if i were dating the one on the left i would say, "hey lets see if i can get you to eat a steak sandwich in every room in the house."

glenn beck

Platinum Member
Oct 6, 2004
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
Originally posted by: aircooled
Yikes!! Before and after pics.

OK, the skinny sickly thing on the left needs to be killed with fire. The girl on the right is pure fap material.

Agreed.

So within three years, she went on a crazy tattoo spree.

you guys sure that is her before, she doesn't have that tatoo on her right arm in the after pic

cthulhu

Golden Member
Feb 19, 2000
Originally posted by: glenn beck

you guys sure that is her before, she doesn't have that tatoo on her right arm in the after pic

I noticed that too.

I think she is very attractive in the "before" pic.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
She's way too skinny and her hair/makeup are horrible looking, she always looks like she's on something