Amy Coney Barrett... sane, logical, and, most importantly... sexy...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
81YcKTWbrmL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

This is op's mask. It aligns with his beliefs perfectly.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2009
Here's a real sexy judge. Not because she is black but because I have 20/30 vision and I'm sober. Someone needs to do a welfare check on @SaltyNuts .
JUDGEFAITH.jpg
Pretty and she looks young enough that Uncle Joe Biden would rub all over her while sniffing her hair and grabbing her boobs. It's what he does to young girls.

• Haha
Reactions: soundforbjt

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
What the fuck you doing?
I told you that black Judge looks like she is in her 20s.
In case YOU didn't notice, that places her lightyears ahead of ACB. Where is the supposed agreement with the OP?

The issue I have is, no 40 year olds look that good. That's like... top 0.00000001% or some shit. It is fairly unbelievable.
You seem intent on making the claim it isn’t her fucking prove it.

Jul 9, 2009
I will toss you a pity reply but it's time to hang it up champ. You need to face the fact that your best trolling days are behind you.
My best commenting days are still ahead of me, you lefties are the ones that seem so happy that your guy is no worse than Trump.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
You know that your president tried to rape his 14 year-old daughter, right?

You do know that, don't you?

You mean all those times she was sitting on his lap with his fly open and he had a boner? That’s what people told me but I don’t know. I’ve never met her. Qanon, I don’t know, something about pedophiles?

1602900230650.jpeg

images

images

1602900928402.jpeg

1602900967559.jpeg

1602901000022.jpeg

Last edited:

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
As pretty as Tara Reade was when Uncle Joe Biden sexually assaulted her when she was his Senatorial assistant.

Every time I think you cannot post something more stupid, you lower the bar and prove us wrong.
You wanna talk about being a pedophile and a rapist, start with your orange leader.

how many formal lawsuits have been filed against Joe for raping a minor?
NONE

how many formal lawsuits have been filed against the cheeto for raping a minor?
SEVERAL.
And those don't include the miss teen USA pageants where he walked into the dressing rooms...

You wanna post your stupidities and feel good about it?
Go to faux news, they will applaud you there

What are you going to try next?
Claiming that Joe owes $400 million to Putin?

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2009
Every time I think you cannot post something more stupid, you lower the bar and prove us wrong.
You wanna talk about being a pedophile and a rapist, start with your orange leader.

how many formal lawsuits have been filed against Joe for raping a minor?
NONE

how many formal lawsuits have been filed against the cheeto for raping a minor?
SEVERAL.
And those don't include the miss teen USA pageants where he walked into the dressing rooms...

You wanna post your stupidities and feel good about it?
Go to faux news, they will applaud you there

What are you going to try next?
Claiming that Joe owes $400 million to Putin?
The joke is that you're happy your guy (Biden) has sexually assaulted fewer women than Trump has been accused of doing. Something all you Biden guys should be proud about. You can all say "yup, yup Biden has fewer rapes and only a few more child abuses on his record , I can really stand behind him."

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
The joke is that you're happy your guy (Biden) has sexually assaulted fewer women than Trump has been accused of doing. Something all you Biden guys should be proud about. You can all say "yup, yup Biden has fewer rapes and only a few more child abuses on his record , I can really stand behind him."

Well, you really are this dense.
You want to push the creepy rapist narrative when there are few people more guilty than the cheeto?

Formal proof against Joe?
The only one is Tara Read, and the last thing we knew her own lawyer dumped the case.

The cheeto?
Dulanic already posted this one, but I'll repost it.

I know that you trumpsters barely know how to read and write, so I'll explain it, it is called a hyperlink, you have to click on it
Ask an adult to read it if it is too hard. From the link you will see the one with TRUE child abuses cases is the cheeto

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ksosx86

Sep 27, 2012
She is attractive, but not sexy - the difference is as vast as the Grand Canyon.

Pretty and she looks young enough that Uncle Joe Biden would rub all over her while sniffing her hair and grabbing her boobs. It's what he does to young girls.
I think of Joe Biden as a dumbass that doesn't and or never understood personal boundaries for the longest time having come from a generation where people did get away with being more physical but not necessarily sexual just hands-on. The "grandfatherly type". I've read various accounts. They're troubling, like any accusatorial account. I just wondered they'd be followed up on by actual police investigations and criminal cases like with what happened to Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby - yet none of that happened and "hopefully" for good reason because the court of public opinion is not the law of the land. Timing - I also am cognizant that none of this is easy and for years many live in fear and shame or live in hiding out of an impending sense of "reprisals" if they were to share their account. It's no simple matter. Yet - Timing. In most cases, I brush timing aside as victims are often crucified regardless of when they come forward. However, this is one of the most politicized elections of our time.

A foreign country has recently been using Rudy Guiliani of all people to abuse the power of the Oval Office - better put to corrupt it and manipulate it, feeding propaganda. We've had numerous cabinet members resign, fired - FBI directors; to call this situation, these last four years "unique" would be an understatement. To act as if nothing would come out of the woodwork against the political opponent of Donald Trump in the 2020 race would be nothing short of naive. So while I took these cases one by one, each account of these women against Joe Biden - the "purported" situations that occurred according to a secret service member; it was with a HUGE BOWL of salt that I looked at all of this with and asked myself - Where was all of this when Biden and Obama ran against McCain and Sarah Palin?

That's right - McCain had some fucking integrity and honor at least. Thank God.

So sure - angst away all you want but for the love of god your mind is a terrible thing to waste... why not do yourself a favor and at least try to give yourself a shot?

Last edited:

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002

Hmm

Between Biden and Trump which one currently has a lawsuit against him that is requesting DNA evidence?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
My best commenting days are still ahead of me, you lefties are the ones that seem so happy that your guy is no worse than Trump.
You are the one so happy to gladly kiss Trump's ass for more then 4 years. I suspect you will try to pull a Peter but it's too late

You have no standing on ANY moral issue in the future because of your support of Trump. You bitch in the future there will always be a Trump action you supported or failed to denounce.

Imagine @imported_tajmahal supports a guy who openly opined about banging his own daughter and probably did.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You are the one so happy to gladly kiss Trump's ass for more then 4 years. I suspect you will try to pull a Peter but it's too late

You have no standing on ANY moral issue in the future because of your support of Trump. You bitch in the future there will always be a Trump action you supported or failed to denounce.

Imagine @imported_tajmahal supports a guy who openly opined about banging his own daughter and probably did.
Tajbot has never had any moral authority. This is the same person who fantasizes about throwing hand grenades into tunnels full of people.

Last edited:

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
based on the OP's subject and her crazy eyes...

He very likely also considers this fine example of sanity (full-facetiousness mode activated) very hot as well....

52242690dbe7001b.png

just saying....

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
What a gal. Not trying to subvert the democratic process by using her power as a judge to try and change policies that she likes, because she realizes, as some others don't and did not, that the job of a judge is to freaking judge cases based on the law, not try and judicially implement new laws. Great gal mentally, and physically as well, if you few non-feminine guys left on the forum know what I mean...
Do you understand that your copy paste technique makes it super easy?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
If she really had any integrity, she would not let herself be used as a pawn. And if she isn't a pawn, then she was picked to do a job, not make objective judgements.

Reactions: soundforbjt