Amy Coney Barrett... sane, logical, and, most importantly... sexy...

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
What a gal. Not trying to subvert the democratic process by using her power as a judge to try and change policies that she likes, because she realizes, as some others don't and did not, that the job of a judge is to freaking judge cases based on the law, not try and judicially implement new laws. Great gal mentally, and physically as well, if you few non-feminine guys left on the forum know what I mean...

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Most importantly, we must objectify her?

I'll grant you, that's a thing we all personally do. But to share that, to make it a public spectacle? Whether body shaming or praising... something doesn't smell right about your behavior. You going to tell us she has good genes next?

To indulge - she seems a bit mousy. But the physical qualities I am interested in, are something only her husband would know. And a gentlemen never tells. Nor asks.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Here's a real sexy judge. Not because she is black but because I have 20/30 vision and I'm sober. Someone needs to do a welfare check on @SaltyNuts .
JUDGEFAITH.jpg

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
What a gal. Not trying to subvert the democratic process by using her power as a judge to try and change policies that she likes, because she realizes, as some others don't and did not, that the job of a judge is to freaking judge cases based on the law, not try and judicially implement new laws. Great gal mentally, and physically as well, if you few non-feminine guys left on the forum know what I mean...
This guy's a right-wing authoritarian cuck.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Gore v. Bush. She has already stolen one presidential election for old white men. What a gal.

Reactions: BUTCH1 and dank69

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
I wonder, does she get her husband and preacher to sign off on all her decisions?

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
Thread fail? OP demeans woman by reducing her to physical features and learns that there are other fish in the sea. Can't even objectify properly.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'd suggest the OP change his/her name to "SaltyNutsFerBrains" but that would be beneath the decorum expected in this forum so I will refrain from doing that. *heh*

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Here's ACB at 48. I guess you and the OP....

What the fuck you doing?
I told you that black Judge looks like she is in her 20s.
In case YOU didn't notice, that places her lightyears ahead of ACB. Where is the supposed agreement with the OP?

The issue I have is, no 40 year olds look that good. That's like... top 0.00000001% or some shit. It is fairly unbelievable.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Y'all are up in here discussing the physical attributes and ignoring that he called her "sane and logical"?
I guess OP has shown time and again he's not a rational being, so there is that.