Americans still getting Killed in Baghdad

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000
$50 says Americans will be attacked through terrorist means until they finally leave Iraq. I find it perculiar that Israel get's flack for going after palestinians but the Americans are actively hunting people down that are attacking them in Iraq. Anyway, just a passing thought.

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
No country can bad mouth us, if they do they might be next. France and Germany don't count. No one listens to them anymore.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Kenazo
$50 says Americans will be attacked through terrorist means until they finally leave Iraq. I find it perculiar that Israel get's flack for going after palestinians but the Americans are actively hunting people down that are attacking them in Iraq. Anyway, just a passing thought.

We are a lot more careful than the Israelis are, and thier is a whole history between the Israelis and Palestinians that is not being considered.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
We just do a better job at hiding things.

I'm still waiting for that casualty report- bad enough they're not releasing civilian casualties, but no military?

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I love how liberals just wish and beg that Americans can be attacked so they can be "Well I told you so."

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Syringer
I love how liberals just wish and beg that Americans can be attacked so they can be "Well I told you so."

rolleye.gif

I just love how conservatives support a war that made the world hates us not just the middle east, and makes the chances of us getting attacked more likely.

This unjustified war took the lives of 200 soldiers, and 7000 innocent Iraq lives, the justification for the war doesnt exist nor did it ever did.

n0cmonkey

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2001
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz

rolleye.gif

I just love how conservatives support a war that made the world hates us not just the middle east, and makes the chances of us getting attacked more likely.

I like how liberals and conservatives are the only people that have opinions on anything.

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002

What's the matter, you got nothing better to say about the subject and the best thing you can come up with is labeling and attacking people who actually care about American getting killed?

AnImuS

Sep 28, 2001
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz

rolleye.gif

This unjustified war took the lives of 200 soldiers, and 7000 innocent Iraq lives, the justification for the war doesnt exist nor did it ever did.

I guess i missed the part when the rest of the world declared they all love the US... Especially the middle east god knows they've been our strongest allies throughout history. Terroist will always try to attack the US no matter what...
You seem to forget the deaths of 100,000+ lives taken by saddam over 20+yrs hes ruled...
But i guess you dont care aslong as it doesnt affect you...