American Idol Results ARE IN

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Bollocks
Kelly is a babe...

a big ass? no way... some of you little teenagers must be confusing skinny girls with women..... women are meant to be curvy...

WELL SAID!:D:D

JayPatel

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
justin will get picked up by someone....no doubt...the ladies love the guy....

justin = chicks = $$$$$$

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Uh... all of you people saying that she has a big ass, won't fit on the bed, etc.. are out of your flippin minds!

What the hell is wrong with you people? If you all really wanted barbie dolls, none of you would ever get anything!

Except maybe from the doll. :p

Boogak

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2000
Originally posted by: astriy
oh man, I wanted Sideshow Bob to win... he's funny looking
LOL, I knew he reminded me of someone, just couldn't place my finger on it. He DOES look like Sideshow Bob!

Kelly looks hot with makeup, but in every shot I've seen her sans makeup... bleh!

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
-------------------------
2.2 Jiggawatts!! - That's more power than it takes to run the Flux capacitator and do time travel!
~HEATWARE~

Whats a capacitator? :p

UCDznutz

Banned
May 11, 2002
i still think Tamyra shoulda been in the final. She can really sing, and she's hot too. Even though she wasn't in the last two she'll get a fat record contract no doubt.

congrats to kelly though. she's hot too haha

Stojakapimp

Platinum Member
Jun 28, 2002
First off, who was that girl that kinda looked like shania twain? she was dang hot.

Secondly, even though each of those people have incredible voices, they sure sucked when they sang together. Some of those medleys were pretty bad.

And lastly, I think it was hard to decide between the two at the end. Kelly always had to put in that dumb raspy voice thing in every song just for the heck of it. I noticed that she messed up once though...went a little sharp or something. But yeah, Justin doesn't have a much of a range, but he's a guy and has a great voice for a guy. Although justin had more of an onstage personality, it still could have gone either way.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Don_Vito
Originally posted by: Bollocks
Kelly is a babe...

a big ass? no way... some of you little teenagers must be confusing skinny girls with women..... women are meant to be curvy...

No offense but we are not all chubby chasers. This has exactly nothing to do being a "little teenager", as I am far from that.

Exactly, I'm not into big butts either. Nikki and Tamyra were better looking.

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I am so glad Kelly won... I dont want to see Sideshow Bob on TV anymore...

Bollocks

Banned
Aug 20, 2002
In the UK we were taking the piss out of sideshow bob and kelly..

kelly - cos she thinks she is Celine Dion...

and sideshow because he was/is so Vegas...

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I saw that Ryan girl on Howard Stern and she looked pretty good herself. The large picture on the site doesn't do her justice.