American G.I. captured in Iraq

May 10, 2001
This is truly horrible, but what?s worse is the call of ?turn the place to glass? that you get from idiots like Savage when things like this happen.

In the end this won?t achieve anything but to further strengthen our resolve.

Forsythe

Platinum Member
May 2, 2004
LOL

Watch the picture, that doll looks soooo fake.

[edit]
Maybe even like a dead soldier.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Civilians are one thing and GI's another. Did the vietnamese execute American soldiers? I'm guessing they did. Sure doesn't meet the Geneva accords but it's not quite as bad as killing random civilians.

May 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Taejin
I hope he's happy to die for Bush.
more like dieing for the freedom of the Iraqi people.. but however you want to devalue the sacrifice of the shoulders is none of our concern, so keep your trolling to yourself.

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Infohawk
Civilians are one thing and GI's another. Did the vietnamese execute American soldiers? I'm guessing they did. Sure doesn't meet the Geneva accords but it's not quite as bad as killing random civilians.

They walked the battlefield after the skirmish, before the wounded could be extracted,
shooting each WIA in the head. A few survived this post battle execution by staying
still after covering themselves with the bodies of dead, fallen comrades in arms.

IdaGno

Sep 2, 2004
Originally posted by: LordMagnusKainwhat?s worse is the call of ?turn the place to glass? that you get from idiots like Savage when things like this happen.

what a waste of sand

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
That's a toy soldier. It's very obvious, I'm almost willing to bet money on it.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Not so sure it's fake. I am not willing to bet on it though.

Wouldn't it be odd for them to decapitate a toy soldier and not have any blood come out?

Forsythe

Platinum Member
May 2, 2004
That is so much a puppet. No doubt about it. And yes, i would bet money.

(Or a dead person)

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Ok well I have come to the conclusion that the insurgents are dumber than my dog who licks his own ass.
That is all.

Someone give these no education insurgents a t.v and I want to see the look on their face.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Oh it makes sense if the entire thing is a fake. I was thinking it would be weird if it the Iraqis got some fake soldier.