American Eagle...

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Anyone get those 15 percent off coupons every week in the mail? I get them all of the time and when I need them......I can't find any. I was just about to place an order for some clothes there, and when I need them I can never find the coupons. God this sucks. :|

xEDIT409

Banned
May 17, 2003
man... i know what you mean. When i get um', thier useless, when i need um', none to be found. :(

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
They one time use? Cause i got one sitting here, but i might use it.... I wonder...

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Damn just read the fine print, says one time use... :(

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Okay, does anyone else that got the postcard from AE want to donate it? :D

Edit: Rephrased it. :p

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Isn't asking for coupon codes (even to brand-whore overpriced clothing stores) forbidden here? :p

- M4H

Your thinking of Abercrombie... American Eagle is VERY well priced....

Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: aphex
Isn't asking for coupon codes (even to brand-whore overpriced clothing stores) forbidden here? :p

- M4H

Too bad their quality is subpar....I've had a couple shirts fall apart on me. Oh, and none of their sizes are consistent - I have 3 medium long sleeve "boarder" shirts - one fits perfect, one fits alright, one makes me feel fat. Their t-shirts are either too small or too big on me as well - the jump from S-M-L is insane.

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999

- M4H

Yes, and they rock. Go to the clearance section at AE.com and they have 10 dollar nice polo shirts. Best bang for your buck IMO. :)

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Angrymarshmello

- M4H

Too bad their quality is subpar....I've had a couple shirts fall apart on me. Oh, and none of their sizes are consistent - I have 3 medium long sleeve "boarder" shirts - one fits perfect, one fits alright, one makes me feel fat. Their t-shirts are either too small or too big on me as well - the jump from S-M-L is insane.

I never had a problem with that........the only prob I had was some clearance shirts that were like 5 bucks each felt a little big, just returned them.

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Angrymarshmello

- M4H

Never had a problem on quality, and i've been wearing their stuff for years.... Sizes do run strangly though sometimes...