American Dad

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
This show keeps getting better and better...a dream sequence with a buff Dubya doing the hero thing? The alien gets porked by a Saudi prince? Better than Family Guy, as much as I hate to admit it.

imported_Snagle

Golden Member
Sep 28, 2004
getting better, yes.

better than family guy, no. The character's aren't as good, unless the family guy writing gets REALLY bad it will be tough for American Dad to top it.

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Originally posted by: Snagle
getting better, yes.

better than family guy, no. The character's aren't as good, unless the family guy writing gets REALLY bad it will be tough for American Dad to top it.

Well, they stopped giving the fem alien so much screen time, so I'm happy with that. The son stopped being such a waste of space, that was a good thing. Overall I think it's gotten way better, and tonight's Family Guy just wasn't that great.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
not as good as fg

better yes

today was a step down though

that whole song and dance and the female genitals part was over the line and stupid as hell

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Sphexi
Well, they stopped giving the fem alien so much screen time, so I'm happy with that. The son stopped being such a waste of space, that was a good thing. Overall I think it's gotten way better, and tonight's Family Guy just wasn't that great.

I thought it was a male alien...just an effeminate male alien.

But I agree....still not better than the Family Guy.

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Originally posted by: Queasy
Originally posted by: Sphexi
Originally posted by: Snagle
getting better, yes.

I thought it was a male alien...just an effeminate male alien.

It is, that's what I meant by fem, not female :)

imported_Snagle

Golden Member
Sep 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Son of a N00b
not as good as fg

better yes

today was a step down though

that whole song and dance and the female genitals part was over the line and stupid as hell

I thought the song and dance was great, maybe you are just uncomfortable hearing the word vagina?

"If you have a labia stay the hell out of saudi arabia!" :D