• Horizon Forbidden West™ Complete Edition
  • Outpost: Infinity Siege
  • Expanded HYPR-Tune Support
    • Dragon's Dogma 2
    • Diablo® IV
    • Ghostrunner 2
    • Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Fixed Issues​

• Excessive micro stutter may be intermittently experienced after enabling AMD Fluid Motion Frames for select games.
  • Improvement to intermittent driver timeout or application crash experienced while playing HELLDIVERS™ 2 on AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 series GPUs.
  • Intermittent application crash or driver timeout may be observed while playing Starcraft II™ on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
  • Improvements to reduce initial loading times while playing World of Warcraft with DirectX 12 API on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6800.
  • Purple corruption may be observed while playing Dying Light 2 Stay Human: Reloaded Edition with Radeon™ Boost and Raytracing enabled.
  • Some characters may appear invisible or have missing textures while playing Cossacks 3.
  • Flickering lights may be observed while playing Space Engineers in certain indoor environments.
  • The maximum memory tuning limit may be incorrectly reported on AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 GRE graphics products.
  • Shader caching may fail for Windows usernames containing accented characters.
  • FPS performance metric may incorrectly report values while a game is minimized
  • GPU Acceleration may be missing/greyed out in Adobe Premiere Pro on some hybrid graphics systems.
  • Performance drop may be observed while using some DirectML workloads in Topaz AI.

Known Issues​

• Intermittent driver timeout or application crash may be experienced while playing HELLDIVERS™ 2 on dual monitor setups on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX.
  • Intermittent application crash may be observed while playing Lords of the Fallen and entering certain areas on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs. [Resolution targeted for 24.4.1
  • Artifacts may appear in certain mud environments while playing SnowRunner on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6800. [Resolution targeted for 24.4.1]
  • AMD SmartAccess Video may be incorrectly reported as “Available” on some systems with the Parsec Virtual Display Driver installed. [Resolution targeted for 24.5.1]
  • Audio and video may intermittently become out of sync while recording using the AV1 codec in AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition. [Resolution targeted for Q3]

Important Notes​

• For users who previously installed an AMD Software preview driver, running AMD Cleanup Utility is recommended before installing this driver.
  • Some per-game graphics profiles may have incorrectly been set to HYPR-RX Eco after a driver upgrade. Users experiencing this issue may use the Factory Reset option to return all profiles to default.

Package Contents​

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.3.1 Driver Version 23.40.27.01 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 31.0.21912.14).

Makaveli

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2002
Was testing HD2 last night and still ran into one crash.

Going to run another test today but in DX11 more and not 12.

**update** Crash is due to using the Arc thrower in game its a known bug introduced with last patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: iLLusiveMan
Nov 26, 2005
Important Notes
  • For users who previously installed an AMD Software preview driver, running AMD Cleanup Utility is recommended before installing this driver.

What's the difference between installed drivers? Funny I was just looking around the AMD Support page the other day and downloaded AMD Cleanup Utility. Maybe I ought to run it

Nov 26, 2005
I'm not sure what they mean by 'For users who previously installed an AMD Software preview driver' I normally just update through Adrenaline and have never used that utility.

Makaveli

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2002
I'm not sure what they mean by 'For users who previously installed an AMD Software preview driver' I normally just update through Adrenaline and have never used that utility.
they mean if you install a beta driver.

I normally do my upgrades through the Adrenaline software also but once I've done say maybe 6-7 of those I will eventually use DDU and do a fresh one. so atleast twice a year I do that I don't like updating on top for like a year straight and prefer to clean it out every 6 months or so.

Reactions: BTRY B 529th FA BN

iLLusiveMan

Dec 13, 2022
Didn't properly test them with benchmarks and my collection of older/newish games because I've only been playing Horizon FW. I didn't encounter any issues so far... drivers seem to be ok for me.

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
So far these latest drivers seem more stable overall, no issues yet on my 7900XTX. I am even able to OC my memory a bit without issue. No crashes so far in Helldivers or anything.

However, I did try them on a PC with a 5700XT, and I was playing GZDoom with Vulkan API, and it kept crashing shortly after loading the Dragon Sector Remake. I switched the API to OpenGL and it played fine. So some issue with Vulkan in GZDoom.

Shmee

Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
I have not tried undervolting the card in a while, though I may go back and give it another try soon.

Back to Doom, I tried the same version of GZDoom with Dragon Sector v0.65 on my 7900XTX (24.3.1 drivers) and got the same crash on map loading with the Vulkan API. I suspect the latest version of GZDoom, or whatever is bundled with the Dragon Sector map pack at least, does not play nice with Vulkan on these drivers.

Reactions: Makaveli

Shmee

Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
Well the undervolt made my Helldivers crash. I went back to stock core settings, gonna stick with the memory tweaking for now.

Nov 26, 2005
Had a crash in CS2 on a map change from a vote. Not sure if it's Windows 10 or what but W10 has been flaky for gaming on multiple levels aside from GPU drivers, for years. W10 does however offer a ton more fps in CS2 than W11. Half temped to roll back to 24.2.1 temporarily. Seemed to be the least glitchy for me.