AMD advocate program

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DooKey

Golden Member
Nov 9, 2005
I am not sure if you are calling me a clown...which means you are also guilty of '''attacking the messenger'' if you are calling me a clown..It's better to be red nosed or green nosed than to be brown nosed.

Why would you think I was calling you a clown? I leave it up to each person to decide if they are blindly defending something that doesn't need to be defended.........

Go look at a picture of clowns out there on the interwebs and tell me what color nose almost all of them have. Then you'll figure out what I was getting at.

BallaTheFeared

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2010
I'm not miffed...I sincerely hopes he gets a just reward for all of his hard work.Really.

I see him spending most his time arguing against pro AMD attackers, I hope they're getting their just desert for detracting from his ability to pitch Nvidia products. :thumbsup:

NIGELG

Nov 4, 2009
I see him spending most his time arguing against pro AMD attackers, I hope they're getting their just desert for detracting from his ability to pitch Nvidia products. :thumbsup:
You mean arguing WITH Pro AMD attackers.He hardly ever 'pitches Nvidia' as opposed to attacking AMD and it's defenders.

Firestorm007

Dec 9, 2010
You mean arguing WITH Pro AMD attackers.He hardly ever 'pitches Nvidia' as opposed to attacking AMD and it's defenders.
Nigelg, Don't bother. This is sad on so many levels. Let the fools make fools of themselves. It's not worth it anymore. It's just pathetic at this point.

Ferzerp

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Why am I not surprised that someone actually thinks the "she shouldn't have worn that dress" excuse works?

Lonbjerg

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Why am I not surprised that someone actually thinks the "she shouldn't have worn that dress" excuse works?

Trolls use every excuse to troll....surprise?

Look at the trollling here...AMD is paying people to post in forums now (there is NO denying it)...and yet the AMD-defence force makes this to be about Keys.

3+monkeys.jpg

Will Robinson

Golden Member
Dec 19, 2009
Trolls use every excuse to troll....surprise?

Look at the trollling here...AMD is paying people to post in forums now (there is NO denying it)...and yet the AMD-defence force makes this to be about Keys.

3+monkeys.jpg
Well.like most people in this forum we are waiting for you to post the names of paid shills for AMD here.
So here's your chance Lonby....please post this overwhelming proof and the names it refers too.
If you don't then STFU.
I'll go on the record right now and state for certain you or Keys don't have the balls or the evidence to put a single user name on a post.
No way out you two....you've set the stage now its time to pay up and list them right here right now.
In alphabetical order if you like.:colbert:

Siberian

Jul 10, 2012
I wonder why no one from the advocacy group has come forwrd. I imagine they are instructed to stay hidden. I see how hostile AMD fans are to this topic, even though it should not be a big deal. Why are they trying to get this thread locked and bury the issue?

Lonbjerg

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Well.like most people in this forum we are waiting for you to post the names of paid shills for AMD here.
So here's your chance Lonby....please post this overwhelming proof and the names it refers too.
If you don't then STFU.
I'll go on the record right now and state for certain you or Keys don't have the balls or the evidence to put a single user name on a post.
No way out you two....you've set the stage now its time to pay up and list them right here right now.
In alphabetical order if you like.:colbert:

Nice strawman...got anymore?

straamand.jpg

Lonbjerg

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
I wonder why no one from the advocacy group has come forwrd. I imagine they are instructed to stay hidden. I see how hostile AMD fans are to this topic, even though it should not be a big deal. Why are they trying to get this thread locked and bury the issue?

Because they have been after the NVIDIA focus group for a long time.
That AMD now does the same...make them fear getting their own "treatment"...and they lose the right to points fingers...so they are mad, sad and whiney ;)

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
This has gotten way out of hand, with the thread devolving into trolling, member call-outs, and personal attacks, not to mention being completely off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.