Ambulance Chasing, Legal?

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
ok, so i'm pulled up at an intersection and an ambulance sounds, so i pull off to the side (between two lanes) and the ambulance squeezes by on the left side, as i'm pulling back into my lane i see some moron squeezing people out and following the ambulance, i cut him off and shoot him the bird.

he ends up pulling off at the next mall.

WTF is up with that. what kind of moron thinks he has the right to squeeze people out and follow an ambulance?

btw, isn't that illegal?

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
ok, so i'm pulled up at an intersection and an ambulance sounds, so i pull off to the side (between two lanes) and the ambulance squeezes by on the left side, as i'm pulling back into my lane i see some moron squeezing people out and following the ambulance, i cut him off and shoot him the bird.

WTF is up with that. what kind of moron thinks he has the right to squeeze people out and follow an ambulance?

btw, isn't that illegal?

so you mean he lost the ambulance? how do you knkow the guy's friend/wife/kids weren't in that ambulance?

AFB

Lifer
Jan 10, 2004
Originally posted by: nick1985
Originally posted by: amdfanboy
Originally posted by: nick1985
should have given him a cleveland steamer when he stopped

?

::gives amdfanboy a cleveland steamer to show him what it is::

sooooo

what is it?
The act of defecating on your partner.

I recieved a cleveland steamer on my face two days ago, and I still have corn stuck in my teeth.
:Q

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: fivespeed5

btw, isn't that illegal?

so you mean he lost the ambulance? how do you knkow the guy's friend/wife/kids weren't in that ambulance?

by the expression on his face. he wasn't upset with me or anything, he avoided eye contact etc.

if he had friends in the ambulance he would have been more upset.

also, the ambulance took a left right in front of me, he never made an attempt to make a left.

;) actually, after i cut him off i considered that he might have had friends in the ambulance. in the end, i doubt it.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: astroview
I think in IL you have to give the ambulance about several hundred feet.

i always understood that to be the law. mb it's just not true here in NJ.